Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oooh, I'm Gonna Be Famous For Having A Modded Lex!

maneesh

Some asian newspaper called eastern eye was at ace cafe meet last night, and was interviewing me and mr singh for an article on asians who mod their cars. Took pics of us with our cars. They snapped me posing next to my pimpin aint eazy sticker!

Should come out next week hopefully! :blush:

They asked me what ordinary people's reactions are when they see my modded Lex, and I said "they think I'm a gangsta"...heheh

Some asian newspaper called eastern eye was at ace cafe meet last night, and was interviewing me and mr singh for an article on asians who mod their cars. Took pics of us with our cars. They snapped me posing next to my pimpin aint eazy sticker!

They asked me what ordinary people's reactions are when they see my modded Lex, and I said "they think I'm a gangsta"...heheh

So you think you are a gangsta?

You have a fairly bog standard GS with chromes.....

Go to South Houston and tell the Homies that :duh:

(and BTW that sticker in your back window is not central :lol::lol::lol: )

It's just a big joke dude..a bit of tongue in cheek humour! yep, a bog standard car really with shiny wheels..

but in south houston, everyone has got chrome rims, they look a bit different in london!!!!

yeah, the sticker is meant to be offset.. :lol: :duh:

It's just a big joke dude..a bit of tongue in cheek humour! yep, a bog standard car really with shiny wheels..

but in south houston, everyone has got chrome rims, they look a bit different in london!!!!

yeah, the sticker is meant to be offset.. :lol: :duh:

Good sport! :winky: :D

Was thinking I may have to flame you for a second :o

Was thinking I may have to flame you for a second :o

Flame? Not you surely, Mike? I had you down as a quiet chap who keeps his opinions to himself! :lol:

after mr singh blipped his throttle a few times, maneesh thought the would do the same,, oh dearrrr.

yeah that was funny now i think about it. there was a crowd of about 300 folks near singh's batmobile, and just me near my car :lol:

Haha. Nice one Maneesh. Lets hope that the Eastern Eye exists - not heard of it myself... :hehe:

What will you do with all the fame...

D.

Haha. Nice one Maneesh. Lets hope that the Eastern Eye exists - not heard of it myself... :hehe:

What will you do with all the fame...

D.

it's real mate see link http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazines.php?id=604

it's like the asian version of the Sun though!!!

What I find amusing is the fact that both the reporter and the photographer of "Eastern Eye" were in fact white english people :lol:

yeah, the female photographer took about 20 shots of me with my pimpin aint eazy sticker..I think she's taken a few shots for her personal collection :lol::lol::lol:

What I find amusing is the fact that both the reporter and the photographer of "Eastern Eye" were in fact white english people :lol:

You thought that was amusing did u see the reporters handwriting :ohmy::lol:

Did they say when it was coming out?

You thought that was amusing did u see the reporters handwriting :ohmy::lol:

Did they say when it was coming out?

yeah standard shorthand that all journalists use,

not this friday, but the friday after.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links