Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Bumper

got mine off ebay, cost £45 (of which £15 was p+p) so can't really complain that it needed a respray

Yeah with so many on ebay going around the £150 mark, I was surprised that no one else bid against me

I saw the blue one you won on there too, was gonna bid against you but was watching the black one that i won for £155 plus P&P, would have had to spray the blue anyway but that was a bargain!

Yep to be honest I was trying to get it as cheap as possible so I could respray if necessary (too fussy when it comes to even the slightest mark)

I'm thinking of getting a TTE rear skirt to go with the front, but I like having the rear bootlid with no spoiler on it. Will it look strange to have the rear skirt with no spoiler? Does anyone have any pics of cars with the rear skirt but no spoiler?

it has flexed at some point and the paint has cracked - depends where on the bumper it is and if it can be seen???

kazi- just take your time, you will see if the alignment is ok by looking at the gaps along the wing, fit all the bolts but dont tighten anything then get the bolts behind the bumper tightened up a bit then tighten the rest, just take it in stages and check everything is ok.

Yeah, will do Rob, its left on at the minute a litte scuwiff! I gave up in the end! :blush:

got mine off ebay, cost £45 (of which £15 was p+p) so can't really complain that it needed a respray

Yeah with so many on ebay going around the £150 mark, I was surprised that no one else bid against me

I saw the blue one you won on there too, was gonna bid against you but was watching the black one that i won for £155 plus P&P, would have had to spray the blue anyway but that was a bargain!

Yep to be honest I was trying to get it as cheap as possible so I could respray if necessary (too fussy when it comes to even the slightest mark)

I'm thinking of getting a TTE rear skirt to go with the front, but I like having the rear bootlid with no spoiler on it. Will it look strange to have the rear skirt with no spoiler? Does anyone have any pics of cars with the rear skirt but no spoiler?

I think it would look better with the spoiler :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links