Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Needed If You Would

GWilso

I recently posted about a clunky noise coming from the offside rear booked into my local service center (Non Lexus) they thought it may be anti roll bar linkages loose? they sent me of in a corsa for the day :sick:

& when I went in to collect and asked the what the problem was "THEY SIMPLY DON'T KNOW" they acknowledge and appreciate the noises are noticible everytime i go over a pothole or bump but they just simply can't find what the problem is. Their advise was to visit a lexus center but before I do does anyone have any ideas as to the noise

they have checked

Wheel Bearings

Suspension

Exhaust Shield

anti roll bar Links

exhaust grips

wishbones

They simply can't find what's wrong although they have assured me that everything is as it should be (erhh no) and at least I have peace of mind that everything is safe and in working order (again erhh No)

Even though everything may be safe and in working order I want to get this fixed I don't like nigley problems

I appreciate its hard to describe the clunky noises online but its on the offside rear like metal banging off of something else and kinda rattles a bit but if they cant find anything visually then what the hell could it be

might be difficult to find in the UK but i have seen a few places that have a special bed that moves up and down to replicate rough roads.

but TBH it shouldnt be too difficult to find the source of the noise

appart from pads moving which seems to be most clunking noises.

have you checking if the wheels are hitting the inner arches? nothing loose in the inner archers or anywhere else?

Is the car standard? lowered / aftermarket exhaust etc?

some exhausts rattle.

just a thought!

Exhaust is fine or so they tell me all brakes bushes and suspension & anti roll bars checked even the heat shield is fine really at a loss with this one car is standard no mods at all

appart from pads moving which seems to be most clunking noises.

have you checking if the wheels are hitting the inner arches? nothing loose in the inner archers or anywhere else?

Is the car standard? lowered / aftermarket exhaust etc?

some exhausts rattle.

just a thought!