Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice Please......best Place To Stick £7000 Till March

Fargo

You could try moneyfacts to compare high interest savings accounts:

http://www.moneyfacts.co.uk/

Or buy 7k worth of premium bonds from National Savings:

http://www.nsandi.com/products/pb/index.jsp

Your money will be totally safe, its tax free and you have the chance of winning £50 to £1,000,000 each month (which can be automatically added to your bonds). When I had several thousand in premium bonds I was quite regularly winning £50's so this can equate to reasonable interest with the bonus of being tax free too (unlike any savings account).

Safe Oil stock - XOM, shell, BOP etc

Oil is set to hit $100 if the slimeys keep pummeling the dog eaters

From some of your previous posts, you don't happen to work for XOM do you Mr Morse :question: :winky:

I wish mate.... :crybaby:

Did 14 years with the Burger.... :o

Into something a little different now :D

:offtopic: SORRY

Safe Oil stock - XOM, shell, BOP etc

Oil is set to hit $100 if the slimeys keep pummeling the dog eaters

From some of your previous posts, you don't happen to work for XOM do you Mr Morse :question: :winky:

I wish mate.... :crybaby:

Did 14 years with the Burger.... :o

Into something a little different now :D

Cool, taking it reeeeel easy I hope. B)

:offtopic: Oops

To be honest for 7k it's going to be nominal, and not much different between the options mentioned above.

Maybe hang on a bit longer a place a larger sum off-shore?

Im suprised im the first person to say spend it on your car LOLOL

To be honest for 7k it's going to be nominal, and not much different between the options mentioned above.

Dude we tryin' to be serious here :D

Dude we tryin' to be serious here :D

I think some people forgot that this was the LOC IFA forum :whistling: :winky: :lol:

Give it to ERNIE until you have a larger amount to invest off-shore, you should get some return and it quite easy to get at if it decides to rain heavily one day - my two penneth :)

It depends what risk factor you want to put on your money. 7 months is short term so its best in cash somwhere, see option a):-

Best low risk would be to put £3000 in NS&I cash ISA (5.05% tax free) and the rest in ICCICI bank HiSave account (5.15%).

If you want a higher risk you could put into a Unit Trusts or OEIC's or maybe even shares, but you need to research what you are buying. These are more volatile and better for longer term investments.

If it were me, I'd go for option a)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links