Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just To Say Hi

Wish Wellingtons

Firstly can I thank everyone for the information that I have been able to obtained from the Lexus Owners Club, it was a great help to me in purchasing my first Lexus.

I picked up my new IS220d SE/MM on Friday and I have to say that I am more than impressed with it!

Like other people, there are a couple of things that annoy me, namely when it rains, you open the door and you get covered in water or the leather does!

Everybody I know loves the look/style of the car and unlike a BMW you don't see many of them on the road. I am sure I have made the right decision with the colour (Astral Black) Time will tell.

It beats all my previous cars that I have owned in looks and performance, I would recommend an IS to anyone, as long as they do not live to close to me!

Once again thankyou to everyone!

Brian

Hi Brian and welcome. I hope you continue to enjoy the car.

PS - how was the "handover" did you get treated like a king in the oval room etc ?

Unfortunately the dealer that I picked my car up from is currently having new premisies built, there current showroom is in the corner of the car park in a couple of tents! However, everything was great, a much better experience than any of the other cars that I have purchased! They explained everything in detail, including trying to set up my mobile phone for the car (Thats another story for another day!) All I wanted was to get out on the open road and see what my new car was like!!! Perhaps I will get to see the magical room that I have read about on the Lexus forum when I purchase my next one!

Hi and Welcome to LOC Wish Wellingtons :)

How are you getting on with the new car?

Do you have any pictures of the car to post up for us :D

Chips..

Thanks for the welcome.

The car is great, I cannot understand why I have not purchased a Lexus before! Gave the car a nice clean & polish at the weekend, much to the discuss of the wife! She could not understand why I was cleaning a one week old car, women will they ever understand!

It looks stunning, Still unsure that I have made the correct decision about the colour cleaning wise, but it looks soooo good! I have taken lots of pictures of the car and will upload them shortly.

Brian

Chips..

Thanks for the welcome.

The car is great, I cannot understand why I have not purchased a Lexus before! Gave the car a nice clean & polish at the weekend, much to the discuss of the wife! She could not understand why I was cleaning a one week old car, women will they ever understand!

It looks stunning, Still unsure that I have made the correct decision about the colour cleaning wise, but it looks soooo good! I have taken lots of pictures of the car and will upload them shortly.

Brian

Welcome to the club m8 :)

You'll probably find that your wife will be threatening to leave you or telling you that the car means more to you than she does because of the amount time you will spend cleaning it, but you soon get used to that. I'm sure a few people here have experienced that too. :lol:

Chips..

Here are some pictures of the car, I think I have more photo's of it than I do of the wife! Mind you I think the car looks better than the wife!! :)

0808061141vm9.jpg

0808061142be0.jpg

0808061143kt4.jpg