Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How To Stop Is200?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone wants to borrow his car, he cant say no to him/her - but would like to give the keys and then pretend that it was not his fault!

Otherwise why would someone want to do it??????????

Javeed

maybe someone has a set of his keys, that maybe shouldnt have

why would you not be able to say no !

Not sure if the transponder works without a Battery in the key - maybe that's another option, might be worth trying taking the Battery out of the key and see if it starts then - if not you could get away with that and just say when you get back that the Battery must have gone flat in the key :whistling:

I am still struggling to understand this thread, call a thick welsh git but I still can't see anywhere in any of matrixripoffs' posts what the initial problem is :duh:

Has he given someone a key or not :question:

Everyone is still guessing :question: :duh: :question: :duh:

I think this is meant to be in the WIM forum under conundrums :lol:

:lol::lol: Give the link to Dan :D

Until or when we get the full unexpurgated story we are going up a blind alley, so all the answers given are just guessing at what the full problem is.........................Or are we too late and the lexus has gone :D

Come on Max give us the full Monty

Matrix please could you tell us all exactly what the problem is and then we can tell you how to resolve the problem rather than leaving us all guessing?.............................. if you've still got the car anymore. Did the guy look like this -----> :shifty:

lol.

the area i live in is a banged up area and i heard people hotwiring mercs, audis, lexus etc.

i dont want to spend £20 on a steering lock or any security products.

i just want to know how to make it stop starting once the thieves get in while im on holiday.

lol.

the area i live in is a banged up area and i heard people hotwiring mercs, audis, lexus etc.

i dont want to spend £20 on a steering lock or any security products.

i just want to know how to make it stop starting once the thieves get in while im on holiday.

Have you got a garage or can you pay to have your car in storage somewhere? you could also clamp it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links