As i am looking at changing my car, i have for sale the following

Prolex uk kazamma exhaust done 2500 miles (SOLD) to Bulldog

Prolex uk Induction kit done 1900 miles (SOLD) to MI Lexx

tower bar ( SOLD ) to cij

centre arm rest in black (SOLD) to Lee Iceman

and depending on how easy it comes off

a pair of plat ice side skirts (SOLD) WayneJordan02

and a sports grill,

oh and a boot lid swap with any owners who have a plat ice one and want a spoiler.

Pm me with any serious offers,

if i cant get what i am looking for the parts may change my decision to sell

Alright mate,

Just wondering if you are selling the strut brace? What make is it also if your gonna sell it? And of coarse how much would you want for it??

Alright mate,

Just wondering if you are selling the strut brace? What make is it also if your gonna sell it? And of coarse how much would you want for it??

Interested in arm rest..... :D

possible boot lid...is yours with LED's in the middle! Mine has the little spoiler but no LED's!!!

tempted by the strut bar, how much and what make?

cheers

jay

Interested in the induction kit matey.

PM with details pls. :)

interested in the zaust and poss the body kit parts( side skirts and front splitter if you can remove em ) plz

PM sent

interested in arm rest and side skirts :D

arm rest £100 :D

side skirts £180 :D

can collect :D

@ annees i am looking to buy a skyline, This was my first jap car and i love it but i want more power, and without the big bucks i cant get what i am wanting, so i rekon its time to change, and even with all the power mods avail, i rekon i would loose out on the luxury which is the major bonus of the car in the first palce, its a decision which has taken me a while to come to, but while i am young enough and only drive 4000 miles a year have decided that a power car is the way forward (for me anyways) unless the sensible side of my head takes over and i will end up with 2cv or something lol :o I have been looking a tezzas though so you never know!!

if any one has an idea how easy the side skirts and lip comes off, could you let me know? they are the lexus ones, looks like just bolt ons, not sure.

Side skirts have 3 - 4 bolts under neath .............

Then two screws by each arch ........... then they just drop off !

Not sure about front lip .........

cheers bud,, will take a wee look when i sober up ;)

cheers bud,, will take a wee look when i sober up ;)

Sober-up! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

make sure u keep all the rubber seals when u take the skirts off m8 as you cannot buy them seperatley!!!!

Give us a PM please as i defo want the kazama , side skirts , front lip and the grill.We can discuss a price and i can collect.

I also have a set (x5) styling alloys, shod in falken 451's with less than 1000 miles on them, but would need some cash and a set of semi decent standards to swap, if your interested make me an offer.(SOLD) to wayneJordan02

make sure u keep all the rubber seals when u take the skirts off m8 as you cannot buy them seperatley!!!!

Give us a PM please as i defo want the kazama , side skirts , front lip and the grill.We can discuss a price and i can collect.

i have taken the front and sides off the rubbers on there ar just a flexane seal, and i can get some ;) (aircraft grade) , the ones on there would be in rag order if you refitted them the olduns on, just need to work out how to remove the rear lip

All i have left is a

Prolex zaust, Done 2500 miles ish (Sold) to Bulldog

and a poss boot lid swap, i know Mr-lex was intrested (dunno how easy it is to do)

And a sports grill (trd badge instead of sports badge) in plat ice 20 quid gets it

Pm with offers

Sob :crybaby::crybaby: wanted the side skirts , front skirt and zaust :crybaby::crybaby: