Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Engine Detailing

New Computer at home & I can't see the pictures on the LOC car care centre "engine detailing"...what have I forgot to change on settings. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

i can :)

if theres any you need to see, let me know

strangely they all look like a man cleaning a car :P

Maybe a confguration thing?

If I try http://www.bettercarcare.com/imageview.php?imageId=126 which is one of the pics it just redirects to the main site, however if you try http://www.guidetodetailing.com/imageview.php?imageId=126 (where other pics that work are hotlinked) then that works fine - config change somewhere I guess on the webserver...

Same problem on the article on the Better Care Care website for me...

Want to clean engine bay tomorrow & I hoped for pics showing what to cover so no water etc can get in. I know lazy way rather than hunt for all the bits & where they are located in the bay....not to engine clever I'm afraid. :blush:

Thanks for the help aido but still don't get what I hoped for, maybe can't & i will have to work it out myself.

Cheers

Try the attached file, you'll be able to view the pics with this one

Get yourself a clean brush and alot of patience . :D It took me about 3 hours to do mine. But before I got the chance to show it off I had oil sprayed all over it :crying:

Thanks Aido that works a treat. Now the sun is out & its the weekend so do I want to start this or.....have a beer. :D

Cheers

:lol:

No question mate - go for the beer :D

Or do what Norkep does - just have a beer while you're doing the detailing - and his car always looks ace so it's a winner ;)