Sign in to follow this  
peter026

Scratch Vanish

Any one tried this........a couple of scratches just appeared on both drivers and rear offside doors..Sometimes I wonder if it's worth keeping the Lex, nothing like this ever happened when I had the Scorpio

SCRATCH-VANISH.jpg

Not tried it mate. But I know what you mean about scratches. Every time I clean the car there are always new scratches that have appeared over night :crybaby:

Any one tried this........a couple of scratches just appeared on both drivers and rear offside doors..Sometimes I wonder if it's worth keeping the Lex, nothing like this ever happened when I had the Scorpio

SCRATCH-VANISH.jpg

Thought your GS was dark(ish) Peter....you not telling us something?

SCRATCH-VANISH.jpg

Thought your GS was dark(ish) Peter....you not telling us something?

Tis :D , the pic is from scratch vanish web site............Thing is you cant see the scratches in the dark, and the last time I used the car before yesterday was 1 am Sunday morning, coming back from a friends place, so I got a feeling it happened there