Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Suspension

el_gencer

Quality day today, drove up to charlesworth motors to get the teins installed. The guys there have done a bang up job, a very clean installation.

I am most impressed with the edfc unit which in all fairnes is probably over kill for me, heck the whole setup is probably more than i need. I have to say that you can really notice the difference, the drive home was a mix of twisty hilly roads and motorways. Even on a soft setting (15, 16) the ride feels firmer and the car responds more readily. Compared to the old shocks body roll has reduced by a very big margin. The only thing left to do is get the car a fully geometry and sort the tracking (its a little off and hardly noticable). In short if you want to spend some readies on suspension i would defo recommend the tein type flex.

On a different note, they also mentioned that they can do turbo installs.

Good job mate, knew you'd be impressed. As I said before I have never heard a bad word said about the charlesworth boys.

As Winnie said the next thing will definatly be the ARB's, had mine fitted a few days ago, car is now on rails :D

They also tinkered with Zee's turbo conversion.

Good job mate, knew you'd be impressed. As I said before I have never heard a bad word said about the charlesworth boys.

As Winnie said the next thing will definatly be the ARB's, had mine fitted a few days ago, car is now on rails :D

So how is the car on the Yellows Lee?

So how is the car on the Yellows Lee?

Roundabouts are no more :)

You just point the car where to go and it sticks to the road. I drive most places with the TRC turned off and haven't had the back step out once without meaning too.

Thanks very much Mike for organising the GB, best money I've spent, well after the S/C of course.

Roll on Germany B)

Sounds good, they're mega roads, have had top speed out on those before!

I've spent many a day up there with Gord and Steve & co, was Joe there?

Another good write up for the boys from Charlesworth :D

What make are the arb's you've install mr.iceman ? i was looking at the tein performance bar but i dont think they do an is200 one yet.

They are the TRD yellow ones mate, not made anymore, believe Mike still has a few sets spare. Won't be able to get them after they have all gone as they have been discontinued.

What make are the arb's you've install mr.iceman ? i was looking at the tein performance bar but i dont think they do an is200 one yet.

They are the TRD yellow ones mate, not made anymore, believe Mike still has a few sets spare. Won't be able to get them after they have all gone as they have been discontinued.

Yep....a couple of sets remain

PM for details....