Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shell Optimax

Purvesh

I put up a post up about this last nite, now it's gone - wtf?

There were some reasonable replies to my thread, and I personally didn't have any objections to it being taken 'off topic' at times.

But if you (the moderator) had any objections then why not delete those elements and leave my thread intact :question:

It was an informative thread and I'm not gona' type it up again, so I think you can 'adjust' what you like and put it back. That's not an unreasonable request.

Cheers

Sorry dude, was one of the one's who took it off topic, but basically sounds like V Power must be replacing Optimax - had a look on the net though and can't find anything about it - however accordiing to Wikipedia the Optimax brand is only used in Australia and the UK so maybe they're dropping it so it's a single worldwide name?

No need to apologise to me mate, I was enjoying the thread - a good banter never hurt anyone :D

But I just wanted to put across that with the performance cars on here, an issue with Optimax would be of interest to many members. So instead of deleting the whole thread a moderator could have 'thought out of the box' and said "hmm I know it may take me a minute instead of a second to clean up this thread, but it's something the members might want to know." - that's assuming that was his/her issue. There's plenty other threads out there derailing, locked, still rollin' - bill ieve me, but there still standing ;)

Yeah I here what your saying. It's interesting that it's all a bit stoosh at the moment. The only reason why I asked him was because all the optimax pumps were locked. We got talking, and he kindly unlocked one of them for me saying "we don't run the tanks dry here". I thought to myself at £1.04p a litre, your damn straight there :lol:

I think it would be polite and respectful to receive a reply from the moderators.

Helloo everyone lol ....... I'm enjoying the sund sand and senioritas here in Cyprus.

I have been here for 2 days now ...... and have not been on LOC much at all, as I'm sure you can all understand I have a lot of sun absorbtion to be doing.

Besides, i'm on a 56K connection, that only connects @ 44kps at the best of times ........

I can't answer for your question mate, but "it wasn't me officer"

:D