Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's Gonna Buy One Then?

Can't understand why there is a market for these things. When I went for the IS I knew that the fuel consuption was cack, but still got it. As far as I am concerned it 's part of the ownership package.

Why would people get a car that, in reality, they can't afford to fuel. If you are concerned about it's consuption sell it and get 1 litre motor and save on the road tax as well :excl:

Can't understand why there is a market for these things. When I went for the IS I knew that the fuel consuption was cack, but still got it. As far as I am concerned it 's part of the ownership package.

Why would people get a car that, in reality, they can't afford to fuel. If you are concerned about it's consuption sell it and get 1 litre motor and save on the road tax as well :excl:

Do they do a 1 ltr Lex yet :D

Yep...it's called an Aygo or a Yaris :winky:

Yep...it's called an Aygo or a Yaris :winky:

Just got a 1.3 Yaris for the missus, so does that mean I got two Lexus now :question: :P