Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yeeha! Got Me Car Back

DeckerUK

Well peeps, after 27 months of owning the IS I finally get to call it my own. It made no difference that I was the keeper, owner, insurer, taxer and general forker out of the running costs - she still claimed it was hers, even put her private plate on it - you may well be thinking i'm pu**y whipped but i have got to tell you....... you're right.... i am :blush:

What you peeps have to understand is this.... I work away for around 8 or 9 months of the year, so whats the point in it just sitting on the drive........ well that's what she told me anyway :huh:

Anyway the missus got a 2004 Yaris today....... Yeeha! Nice little thing (the car that is!), well looked after, bought it off her bruv who had it from new. So now the lex is all mine.

Right, before you all go off and ask for pics, you will have to wait a week. I get home next friday and though I would like to take it for a drive, there will other things on the agenda first :whistling: :P

I'll take some pics while i'm home and get them posted up when I come back out here, the following thursday. I have got a few bits to go on her so it would be good to see a before and after. Gonna arrange for the bits to sorted when I come back - some of them are in primer - then get them fitted mid september.

Anyway 6 more days before I get to see the beauty - think the missus is picking me up from the airport in her :whistling::lol:

You will be that tired when you get home you'll be spending a whole day in bed :D :D :winky:

So it will be at least 2 days before you get to drive it :blush:

Make it three....... at my age it takes a little longer to recover :blush: :P

You will be that tired when you get home you'll be spending a whole day in bed :D :D :winky:

Whassup Dek - thought you were roughty toughty olifield trash?

Whassup Dek - thought you were roughty toughty olifield trash?

You know the score Mike...... 3 months of these holes, as in locations before you start, takes it's toll :crying:

Nice one fella, spend the day in bed, and then rag the ****** out of her, and then once that's sorted, I think you should take the IS for a drive :P

It's so much easier being single fella :D

Let's see the pics of your motor then soon pal, looking forward to it ;)

Sounds familiar!

I just got my IS back yesterday - but the circumstances are slightly different!

I was driving a small POS Citroen AX - and we finally bought a family car....an RX!

So the wife and kids are well set in the RX and I FINALLY got my IS back!

Cheers

John

Nice one fella, spend the day in bed, and then rag the ****** out of her, and then once that's sorted, I think you should take the IS for a drive :P

It's so much easier being single fella :D

Let's see the pics of your motor then soon pal, looking forward to it ;)

May have to go all artistic with the pics, after seeing how sweet yours looked, i may have to go for the blurred effect so she don't look so bad :winky:

Sounds familiar!

I just got my IS back yesterday - but the circumstances are slightly different!

I was driving a small POS Citroen AX - and we finally bought a family car....an RX!

So the wife and kids are well set in the RX and I FINALLY got my IS back!

Cheers

John

It's a great feeling ain't it John..... I just have to wait 6 more days :crybaby:

On another note, she told me last night that I can keep the macdonalds teddy on the rear view mirror - guess the Yaris has got too much cred now :lol::lol:

On another note, she told me last night that I can keep the macdonalds teddy on the rear view mirror - guess the Yaris has got too much cred now :lol::lol:

Every Yaris must have one :blink: :D :lol:

:ohmy::ohmy: I really hope they're not your keys Mike :excl: