Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toc Forum

DeckerUK

I know quite a few of you are registered with the TOC, but what the heck takes so long to validate an email address.

Registered this afternoon, same username as here, at 15:13 and its still waiting to be validated. Clicked on send revalidation, which it did, but when I clicked on the validation link it comes up waiting for admin to approve account.

Never had that trouble on here, any ideas :question:

Isit cos I Welsh :question:

Unfortunately many forums have been targeted by hackers installing malicious coding into the sites.... Your delay could just be due to manual validation by Admin.

Maybe I should have used the wanadoo email address instead of my domain, thinking about it that is probably the reason.

Trouble is I can't post or pm the Admin, cos I don't have access.

Will have to wait and see!

Unfortunately many forums have been targeted by hackers installing malicious coding into the sites.... Your delay could just be due to manual validation by Admin.

Maybe I should have used the wanadoo email address instead of my domain, thinking about it that is probably the reason.

Trouble is I can't post or pm the Admin, cos I don't have access.

Will have to wait and see!

Please check to see if you have now been validated.

As tony says.. everything is manually validated from now on ;)

cheers