Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Info Needed

well my right foot wants a skyline, my pocket wants a 2cv and i want welll i dont know.....but it has to be Jap so.......

I have been looking in to a celica vvtl-i 190, but i dont know how to weed out the imports from the brit versions, and i dont want to be violated on the price, i have seen a couple, that say semi auto, is this the same as the tip tronic tezzas? and if it is how do peeps get on with it, and is the new shape called a gen 7? i have had a look around on club-celica but its all a bit confusing, any info on this style of motor and what all the gens mean would be gratefull,

cheers Jock

Personally I'm not a big liker of the Gen 7......it's nothing special in terms of styling and is driven by the same engine as the much lighter MRS

just getting my anorak :blink: the MRS has a diff (mild) engine than the Celica less powerful think its 1zz-fe for MRS and a 2zz-fe for the celica. Read somewhere that whilst more powerful the celicas engine didnt suit the lightweight MRS

just off to the platform with my note book :blush: