Sign in to follow this  
Adie

Is 200 Parts For Sale

I've now picked up my new engine and have some parts for sale off both engines that I don't need or will be uprating..

2x OEM Flywheels (one 45k miles, one 54k miles) I remember reading somebody was after one?

1x Standard airbox (Nick are you still after one? Or to change back if you've got an s/c)

11x Coil packs

12x OEM injectors

1x engine wiring loom

There will be some other parts once they have both been stripped down. I'll post up what else or PM me if you're after anything in particular

All parts are in excellent working condition

PM if interested in anything or are after anything I've not listed so far :D

Cheers for the heads up! :D

Mr Ellen has sorted me out with one though ;)

hey adz i need some standard engine plastics if you have any, fuse cover and the big one on the right cant remember what it is :innocent:

and the bit over the alternator

No fuse cover mate or the big one on the right.

I'll have a look what else I've got mate :winky:

The only plastic parts I've got are the front bit wth 1F-GE on it and the top part with VVT-i on it

The only plastic parts I've got are the front bit wth 1F-GE on it and the top part with VVT-i on it

Hello mate, if Jock doesn't want them how much you looking for them?

£20 all in?

cheers adie i have that bit, thanks for looking anyways

cheers adie i have that bit, thanks for looking anyways

No worries :)

Lee :question:

£20 all in?

I'll give you £10 for the top part with VVT-i on? Don't need the other bit.

I've now picked up my new engine and have some parts for sale off both engines that I don't need or will be uprating..

2x OEM Flywheels (one 45k miles, one 54k miles) I remember reading somebody was after one?

1x Standard airbox (Nick are you still after one? Or to change back if you've got an s/c)

11x Coil packs

12x OEM injectors

1x engine wiring loom

There will be some other parts once they have both been stripped down. I'll post up what else or PM me if you're after anything in particular

All parts are in excellent working condition

PM if interested in anything or are after anything I've not listed so far :D

As above...

Also intake manifold...

Engine head (for somebody wanting to port / project...???)

Loads of other parts. I'll have to have a sort through... Basicly and engine minus the block..

How much for the cluth Mate? On another note, does anyone know when the clutches go in a typical is200?

How much for the cluth Mate? On another note, does anyone know when the clutches go in a typical is200?

Sorry mate.. The clutch has been binned. I was selling it to RX-Men 8 (Gerhard) but on inspection it was slightly abused.. (Damn that launch control lol). So wasn't comfortable in selling it on, although it probably would have been ok.

No worries mate. Im a bit concerned about the abuse mine gets now and thought it maybe a good idea to start thinking about one. Cant find anywhere in regards to when they typically go....

Little off topic, hows things coming on mate?

No worries mate. Im a bit concerned about the abuse mine gets now and thought it maybe a good idea to start thinking about one. Cant find anywhere in regards to when they typically go....

Little off topic, hows things coming on mate?

You should be fine with the standard clutch with the IS mate. I suppose it depends how many miles its done, wear and tear etc..

Cars coming along.. Check out my 'More Work Being Done' thread. I've updated it today plus some more pics :winky: