Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- Thieves

Steam came from my ears,

This morning as I looked at the IS220d SPORT, I notice that someone has half-inched my Lexus chrome valve caps, which match the 18's - NOT IMPRESSED. Be stupid kid, who will steal them for their bike or to throw about. Pointless.

Also a nice scrape about 8 inches long in the rear quarter above one of the wheels where they have probably had "a go" at it. Idiots.

When I spoke to my qife at lunchtime (she's a veterinary nurse) she said one of her clients and their three young kids were distraught because someone has stolen their 18 week old Labrador puppy from their garden - a man was seen walking down the road carrying it by a neighbour who phoned to check - by which time it was too late. Feel really sorry for those kids who just don't understand.

What possesses some people - does society not care anymore?

Sorry RANT OVER!

Brian [:)]

Really sorry to hear about this - it appears the scumbags are at it again!!! Since getting my 220 I've been driven in to, broken in to, and also had my valve caps knicked!!!

It does make me think what is the point of getting and looking after a nice car only to have some low life have a go. :blink:

The valve caps don't last long round my way either - back to black so to speak.

Gutting about the scratch - makes you want to throttle the bas***ds. :angry:

At the risk of not being pc, and regarding people who take what's not theirs - the missus informed me last night that on a large open field, about 500m from the house, a load of gypsies have decided to make a new estate. Told her to make sure everything is locked up tight whenever she leaves the house - problem is there are only 26 houses in the court and 80% must be empty all day long...... worrying :angry:

soryy to hear, lost my valve caps after a week, found out who did it and I'm teaching the little bas**rd from september, by f**k is his life gonna be miserable. All my teacher buddies are gonna pick on him as well, dententions all over the shop, turn all of the other students against him ...etc... whatever about the valve caps you must be gutted with the scratch.

*****, sorry to hear that...but as all the other messages go it happened to me also!

Its just on of those things im afraid, as for the scratch, mow the bastards down! that happened to my mate who had his new BMW door kicked in as he parked his car at the train station! little ****s.

I suggest looking on eBay for some lockable ones, I got some when mine were stolen and there still there!

Ivan

Really sorry to hear about this - it appears the scumbags are at it again!!! Since getting my 220 I've been driven in to, broken in to, and also had my valve caps knicked!!!

It does make me think what is the point of getting and looking after a nice car only to have some low life have a go. :blink:

I had my GS keyed again Friday night, The third time, so rang the police told them if I caught whoever did it I would string them up by the short and curlies.............Be our guest was their reply

Sorry to hear about your trouble, sad to say its a sign of the times.

I had 18's on my Astra with chrome valve caps on and eventually gave up as i lost 4 or 5 sets, switched back to black rubber.

No matter how tight you make then some little B@$#@rd will get them off, and you cant over tighten them in case you damage the valve.

In the end i fitted Flush Valves

That confused the buggers. :duh:

Hope this link helps

Infinity.

soryy to hear, lost my valve caps after a week, found out who did it and I'm teaching the little bas**rd from september, by f**k is his life gonna be miserable. All my teacher buddies are gonna pick on him as well, dententions all over the shop, turn all of the other students against him ...etc... whatever about the valve caps you must be gutted with the scratch.

A teacher myself - no idea who they were, so not much chance of retribution - not that a teacher would ever do that ;)

Thanks for all your replies - I'll check out the flush valves link.

Put the black ones on now - no point in anything else. Had them stolen several times on my Impreza - and the locking "spin caps" I had seized on - tyre fitters had a meal of a job getting them off - had to break the valves. Black ones for me I think!!

Brian :)

down south,

Could'nt find lockable valve caps only locking wheel nuts.

Surely when your car was delivered it came with locking nuts on,

they are delivered with the car as standard.

arent they?

Infinity.......

Sorry to hear about the damage mate i bet you wanna ring the lil :tsktsk: neck. I had some lil s**t take a screwdriver to my window trying to pull the glass out to get into the car, it caused quite a bot of damage and i'd only had the car a few weeks. I've also had 2 sets of caps knicked.

I work in a secoundary school and personally i blame the do-gooders of this world and parents that drag their kids up rather than bring them up with respect for other people and other peoples property.

I work in a secoundary school and personally i blame the do-gooders of this world and parents that drag their kids up rather than bring them up with respect for other people and other peoples property.

I pretty much agree with that sentiment!

down south,

Could'nt find lockable valve caps only locking wheel nuts.

Surely when your car was delivered it came with locking nuts on,

they are delivered with the car as standard.

arent they?

Infinity.......

Infinity - oops sorry you're right! :tomato: