Sign in to follow this  
aido

Custom Dual Hks Hyper Exhaust System + Custom Rear Bumper

OK, putting up for sale the exhaust on my car, been meaning to do this for ages but with what's been going off this year never really got around to it!

Anyway, for those that don't know, this is a custom made cat back exhaust system fitted with two HKS Hyper mufflers taken from a GS430 system and so therefore they have a slightly larger diameter than a standard HKS Hyper designed for the IS series.

This sytem replaces both the exhaust and the silencer of the car, and in my opinion makes the IS sound incredible - definitely sounds better than a single Hyper, and also I'm not sure if this was a placebo effect but also seemed to make the car slightly torquier at low levels than it was when I had the single Hyper fitted.

Also, as part of this deal - and these two items together must go together, is a rear bumper fitted with the TRD lip spoiler in Granite Sky - and this has been customised to have a second exit for the second exhaust - the exhaust won't fit a car with a standard bumper.

I'm looking to swap bumpers with whoever has this system off me, would prefer it if you already had a TRD spoiler on yours so that the look of the car is retained.

To be honest ideally looking for someone to have this who already has a Granite Sky car so that it makes the process much easier, ie we don't both need to go and spend money respraying the existing bumpers.

I know a few people have shown interest in the past, and to be honest I've had that many pm's over the past 18 months I thought I'd just put it up on here and then whoever is interested can contact me.

I will give priority to those who asked about availability of the system in the past!

Think that pretty much covers it to be honest - oh actually you will need a custom bracket fitting to your car to hold the second exhaust pipe - I know a garage located near Manchester who has done this before and if I'm honest would like to use them again for the transfer so we can sort both cars out simultaneously.

Looking for offers of around £700 please!

Here's a couple of pics so you know what you're getting:

PA070405.sized.jpg

PA070399.sized.jpg

Thanks for reading :)

Oh by the way, I'm not around tonight so if anyone replies or sends a pm I'll get back to you ASAP, but out now until around midnightish.

This would be ideal for me as I am replacing my system and my car is granite sky etc etc. Unfortunately I don't have the money as i am waiting to sell all my turbo stuff first. I will shout you if I come across some spare cash Aido.

Just gonna shoot out thanks fella, will bear that in mind, just need to persuade Waddy he needs a turbo now ;)

I know my face is going to look like Gus Woodcock's (ie ugly :)) the day he put his standard exhaust on, was revving it to high heaven and was gobsmacked he couldn't hear anything :D

OH *** i want it sooooooooooooo bad shame it a bit pricey :( :(

It's all got to go, anyone want to make an offer on these badboys?

Like I say Granite Sky is the only option at the min though unless you know someone that can paint cheap in which case we may be able to arrange something :D

£600........

I would go for them Aido, plus I have the TRD lip, however I think it's a little pricey !

Also ........ I have rear parking sensors on my bumper. :(

that is a sweet rear end fella :winky: :lol:

if i had that colour car, plus a bit of FI grunt, i'd snap emn off you for that money. i dont think its unreasonable at all :D

I would go for them Aido, plus I have the TRD lip, however I think it's a little pricey !

Not really mate, single Kazama's are 275 from Prolex, so multiply that by 2, then add in the cost for all the pipework to be fabricated etc... Also bear in mind these are HKS Hyper mufflers which are more expensive than the Kazama's anyway (plus you can't get them any more!)

Plus if someone had these who hasn't already got a TRD rear lip then that's even more value for money!

If you want them mate make me an offer :P

To be entirely honest though not sure if the fitment is the same on the IS300 as the silencer is removed and I've no idea if the silencer unit on the 300 is the same as the 200 - anyone?

if i had that colour car, plus a bit of FI grunt, i'd snap emn off you for that money. i dont think its unreasonable at all :D

Cheers fella, all the ladies tell me I've got a sweet rear end :lol:

Thing is the mufflers on the back of the new motor are even bigger - I've never seen pipes as big as these before :o

Not really mate, single Kazama's are 275 from Prolex, so multiply that by 2, then add in the cost for all the pipework to be fabricated etc... Also bear in mind these are HKS Hyper mufflers which are more expensive than the Kazama's anyway (plus you can't get them any more!)

Plus if someone had these who hasn't already got a TRD rear lip then that's even more value for money!

If you want them mate make me an offer :P

To be entirely honest though not sure if the fitment is the same on the IS300 as the silencer is removed and I've no idea if the silencer unit on the 300 is the same as the 200 - anyone?

Cheers fella, all the ladies tell me I've got a sweet rear end :lol:

Thing is the mufflers on the back of the new motor are even bigger - I've never seen pipes as big as these before :o

:lol::lol:

one of the lads on my street has the biggest fookin exhaust u have ever seen in ur life on his 1.0L fiesta. its a damn cannon :lol::lol:

Not a straight fit to an IS300 for the reason given above, but only takes 1 hr to modify the brackets.

Welcome to the BAZOOKA CLUB Aido :lol::lol::lol:

Not a straight fit to an IS300 for the reason given above, but only takes 1 hr to modify the brackets.

Cheers Mate.

@ Aido, the Kazamas maybe £275 @ Prolex, but these are not kazamas ;) and lets face it, they are not brand spanky shiney new either ! :D

I have the HKS Silent on mine now, and they are also no longer available ! :D

+ I already have the TRD lip, so maybe that's why it doesn't feel that much of a bargain to me, maybe we shall leave it open to others ......... and if you can't get rid of it in the time scale you need to, let me know ;)

Just wondering as it is hard to tell from the pics, but do the back boxes sit straight or at an angle like the kazama and HKS systems usually do?

It looks to me as if they sit straight???

Just wondering as it is hard to tell from the pics, but do the back boxes sit straight or at an angle like the kazama and HKS systems usually do?

It looks to me as if they sit straight???

They sit straight.

And by lordy do they rumble :o

Yeah these sit straight, looks tidier that way, I've seen pics of cars with one going each way and it looks a bit strange to be fair!

They grumble, slightly quieter on an NA car than a Supercharger car, but they have a very nice sound imho :)

Where could you get the ordinary HKS exhausts from that will fit the IS200, I just can't find the sites that sell them.

so i don't take any more of ur space up I'll be getting the Prolex Kazama thanks for your help..

V

V

V

According to the TDI website they still carry the HKS Silent Hiper, whereas Prolex have the Kazama, which is as close as you'll possibly be able to get to a HKS Hiper.

The other alternatives are to buy second hand...

This can be archived now thanks :)