Twins

lee_iceman

Twins  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Different exhausts

Just wondering what peoples views about this were. I have seen it done on Grey and black lexus but not silver.

It would be two kazama exhausts, was thinking it might be a bit too loud with these, but seeing as I have one already it would be cheaper to get another than buy two new ones.

twins.jpgClick for bigger pic

Don't forget that you'll need another one and then you'll need to take it somewhere to get them spliced and then the custom pipework and brackets made up.

I definitely say do it, mine came from Zee's car, I'll dig some pics up for you fella, looked sweet on the silver car :D

Don't forget that you'll need another one and then you'll need to take it somewhere to get them spliced and then the custom pipework and brackets made up.

I definitely say do it, mine came from Zee's car, I'll dig some pics up for you fella, looked sweet on the silver car :D

Yeah I got a mate who can knock up some pipework.

Pics would be cool, that one is photshopped.

Also if anyone has any under car pics of the exhausts just so we know where to mount it and all.

On a supercharged or turbo'd car.....yes, makes it stand out from the crowd! :D

Don't know how loud it will make the car though.

BTW good photochop!

Cheers :)

Also if anyone has any under car pics of the exhausts just so we know where to mount it and all.

The problem with most non-custom built pipes is that there is an obstruction from the spare wheel well. This either needs cutting away or the pipework being designed around it.

was thinking it might be a bit too loud with these

Can be designed as loud (or quiet) as you want.....with the addition of silencers

No probs dude, should look the same as yours as the Kazama is very similar to the Hyper ;)

Will be mega, I'd say do it, they sounded awesome on a supercharged car, guess each system will vary but mine are quite loud 2-3k rpm then quieten down, when I had the charger and induction fitted that would then kick in and take over, used to get loads of looks from people trying to figure out what was going off :lol:

the mention of a pic of the twin exhausts made me remember when TDI posted a pic up of the monster

the one aido just posted

however , i started looking through the monster thread again , 17 pages so far :crybaby:

allways a good read :D

:D

It would be two kazama exhausts, was thinking it might be a bit too loud with these, but seeing as I have one already it would be cheaper to get another than buy two new ones.

What? Sorry I can't hear you... must be the sound of the two solid-state rocket motors strapped to the back of your car! :P

If I were you and you're seriously interested in going twin exit, I'd reduce the size of each pipe. But then that's me... :tomato: