Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cold Air Intake

lexusIT

hi again,

lot's of new topic by me, but really, I just have question that I haven't found an answer for in old threads... :whistling:

anyhow, a cold air intake for my car... prolex one won't fit - I believe - as the abs thingy is in the way.

I've seen somewhere a picture of Monster-Mat's car (an old one, I suppose) where the filter & pipe sat nicely on the right side of the engine bay (lookin from the outside) but I don't know if it was custom made or what.

I then come across THIS but really can't tell if these ppl are mixing up the altezza with the IS... anybody ever tried this AEM Short Ram Air Intake System - 22-464 ?

The page says "parts for IS200", but you're never too sure... ;)

hi again,

lot's of new topic by me, but really, I just have question that I haven't found an answer for in old threads... :whistling:

anyhow, a cold air intake for my car... prolex one won't fit - I believe - as the abs thingy is in the way.

I've seen somewhere a picture of Monster-Mat's car (an old one, I suppose) where the filter & pipe sat nicely on the right side of the engine bay (lookin from the outside) but I don't know if it was custom made or what.

I then come across THIS but really can't tell if these ppl are mixing up the altezza with the IS... anybody ever tried this AEM Short Ram Air Intake System - 22-464 ?

We have a LHD car in at the moment..........can look to makesomething up if you wish ?

Please PM me if interested

hi again,

We have a LHD car in at the moment..........can look to makesomething up if you wish ?

Please PM me if interested

Is there a mod to put the steering wheel on the proper side :hehe: