Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just driven from Coventry to Belgium return. Cruised down at 70/75 ,return journeya few holdups so maybe 20/30 over limit. Aircon on all time but 440 miles = 68 ltrs fuel. 29.33 MPG. Best ive got at those speeds and with a fully loaded boot. Might be cos just had service and new plugs but I think that is good consumption for a 300 sport. How do we all compare ???

Excellent economy mate. I did a long trip from London to Cornwall in my GS, driving mostly between 80-90, got 26mpg. Strange though, used to get 32-33 on cruise at 70 with my 4 litre V8 LS :lol: The GS engine is a beauty, but soooo thirsty!

750 miles cost me £120

feel better now after spending out £505 for B service ,cambelt and plugs. Used to get round 25/26 on same journey before. Touring Brittany at round 70mph usually get 32 mpg. Was just interested what others got to try to judge if my engine is doing ok.local going to work etc running from cold getting from 15 to 18 mpg.

On last run on Saturday I was doing average of 90. tunnel to Coventry in 2hrs 15 mins.

:P

Reckon im better looking.

you must send me a pic of you so i can see if you are better looking

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links