Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Decent Pictures And Film Of My Aristo

psxwizz

Hi

I thought i would post some pictures of my modded Aristo For you lot to see before i sell it, I allso have some avi's taken from my camera at not bad quality that you can download from link below just to get an eyeball look at it plus some have the engine running to get an idea of the awsome sound that comes from it,

Let me know what you lot think :)

http://84.9.61.251:6668/

Some are quite large files including the Aristo pictures rar file but the larger files are generally more detailed video so worth getting

Also just noticed that if you get a page cannot be displayed, that's because the connections has reached it's limit, so just try again after 30 mins or so later as the download speed is max 1000kbps as it's my home machine, So please no progs like flashget ect...

Also in the Aristo pics folder, Right click and save as on them files or they will just open up and will be viewd on the page

Enjoy!

Yup i think i will have to, will post new link soon, i have a black mk2 now but no where near as fast, just has all the extras, touch screen, parking senors ect... more practical, but a bit boring compared to a fully modded mk1, mk2 seems to show more turbo lag then the mk1 unmodded versions with the mk2 being at it's best over 4000rpm but slower then the mk1 at high speed acceleration, faster of the lights though, The modded version is faster all the way with no real sign of turbo lag, but it has had a lot of mods so expected really, my 3rd tt Aristo now and just love them, the mk2 looks like your an executive whilst the mk1 modded looks like a race track pimp my ride car, both great cars but for totally different reasons, I will post pics of the black one as well as soon as i have a site sorted and pictures taken :)