Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All In Surrey!

cyrusgod

Hi guys and girls.

Just got my new IS200 today.. I say new but its a 2000..

Had a 260bhp Nissan 200SX for the last two and a half years and am sad to see it go but the IS200 seems a nice, practical and stylish car..

So looking forward to gaining a lot of knowledge on tweaks from you guys..

I have to say the SXOC was a superb owners club.. hope you guys are just as good :)

First thing I have to do is raise the coilovers - the car is currently scraping over bumps and not great where I live in Ewell!!

:blush:

Hi mate, you'll be fine with the IS, but you'll probably be tweaking it in no time!

So you've got one with coils eh, wonder if it was someone from here you got it from?

Yeah it's a pain when the cars too low, mine used to be a nightmare on the coilovers, even used to scrape the normal road if a couple of people were in the car!

Welcome to LOC anyway, enjoy :)

Hi and welcome to LOC :D

Searching will usually get you what you are after, but on the odd chance it doesn't the peeps on here can advise you or at least point you in the right direction.

If it's tweaking you're after then there's deffo some knowledge here - and quite a few seem to have a money tree at the bottom of their gardens :P You'll need one as well if you want top performance, 'cos the IS don't go how she looks like she should - sheep in wolfs clothes :P

Anyway enjoy your stay :D