Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yet Another Leaving The Lexus Family!

aido

Well I'm another one leaving the Lexus fold soon, the car's going to be going very soon!

That's quite a few changed in the past 12 months, and yep, I've also gone across to the Toyota fold as you can see by my profile :)

Can't wait, will bring her to a meet when I get chance to show you lot what a proper car is like :P

You lot and your pimped up GS's, IS's and Altezza's, just wait til I turn up in the Aigo with the furry dice :D

Well I'm another one leaving the Lexus fold soon, the car's going to be going very soon!

That's quite a few changed in the past 12 months, and yep, I've also gone across to the Toyota fold as you can see by my profile :)

Can't wait, will bring her to a meet when I get chance to show you lot what a proper car is like :P

You lot and your pimped up GS's, IS's and Altezza's, just wait til I turn up in the Aigo with the furry dice :D

That'll be some change......... good luck

might want to check the spelling of your new car though... :P

There's potential though

toyota_aygo-(2)_e1.jpg

Although you've swapped for fuel economy and easy parking so perhaps modding isn't the best idea :shifty:

Looking forward to seeing it matey. You sounded chuffed when I spoke to you earlier - pleased for you fella :D

might want to check the spelling of your new car though... :P

I'm sure that's not an error, more a play on "aido" :whistling:

Enjoy the new car mate, bet your insurance has just dropped to about 20p.......

Been reading this thread from the start and good to know you're loving the new car Aido, but.................................I'm still trying to get to grips with the whole scenario :blink:

Aido in an Aygo :o

Have I fook traded it in - think Waddy wants all the bits for himself!

Anyway, the IS is off within the next 4 weeks so time to strip!

@ Adie - not sure - they need polishing and some of the paint has come of some of the spokes due to stone damage - refurb time for those babies!

You thinking about them?

If I let them go I haven't got a set of standards for the IS though so would need to sort something out there....

Oh Mark you make me laugh, twin turbos and TTE Chicanes, what are you like eh fella :P