Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Truck V's Bollard

Noel

:o seen it before but it still shocks you.

5th gear do some really good tests.

Like the one with the diesel in an unleaded car and petrol in a diesel car. both cars worked fine afterwards, no draining of the tanks involved.

what would happen to the driver then

I think that's the point, if you're trying to break into something by ramming it at high speed in a truck, you kinda deserve what's coming to you........

Remember that video off fifth gear ages ago - still unbelievable to watch it again, amazing how it stops it dead :o

Would stop the gyppo's nicking your ride from the driveway :shifty:

Yes, but it wouldn't stop them nicking the slates off your roof, the copper cable feeding mains to your house, your dog, anything that's not nailed down in your garden, etc.

Link to that infamous Viz comic strip...

Yes, but it wouldn't stop them nicking the slates off your roof, the copper cable feeding mains to your house, your dog, anything that's not nailed down in your garden, etc.

Link to that infamous Viz comic strip...

:lol::lol:

Off to get one ordered, a load just decided to set up site about 1/2 mile away :angry: They've been round offering to clean the windows already........ checking out what's worth lifting no doubt :tsktsk:

OMG

Can my next car be made of that stuff :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

a mix of that and the stuff they make black boxes from lol

Black boxes are actually orange ;)

we tried this out for real a long time ago on a camp i was based at. One winter the police kept knocking down our snowmen we built near the SQN so we built one around a concrete bollard :D

Not as impressive as the link but it made me chortle at the time

we tried this out for real a long time ago on a camp i was based at. One winter the police kept knocking down our snowmen we built near the SQN so we built one around a concrete bollard :D

:lol::lol::lol: brillant... did they much damage?

but the Q is were the sand bags secured because it looked like the cab came off because of the sand came forward thru the cab

I think it was to show what would happen if the truck was loaded,imagine if it was loaded with steel girders. ;)

They would probably take your car apart into each component and steal it that way :lol:

There is a pikey campsite near my girlfriends work place in Peterborough and you wouldn't believe the stuff they have, 06 Reg AMG SLK55 Merc convertable, 55 reg Range Rover Vogue many new caravans and cars that are probably only 3 or 4 years old at the most. Has anyone lost their Gran recently as i think she's probably there too. Sorry :offtopic:

:lol::lol::lol: brillant... did they much damage?

30mph in the snow into concrete the car was very poorly and so was the 2 coppers neck braces all round and a thorough telling off for messing around

:lol::lol::lol: brillant... did they do much damage?

30mph in the snow into concrete the car was very poorly and so was the 2 coppers neck braces all round and a thorough telling off for messing around

Pity you didn't get it on tape...... :D