Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Imports

i understand from reading the imports that the ap version of the is200 is a tezza but do they have lexus is200 out there or are they all tezza ie i am thinking of importing a is200 sport if i could find one and a company willing 2 do so any help would be thankful cheer

Andy

6.5-7k im idealy looking for a is200 sport 2000ish with satnav bout 70k that would be perfect or a is300 but i think there much more arent they cheers

IS Andy.

Have a look on Lexus UK web Page here at previously owned vehicles, just looked there is a silver 200 sport with 85k for £9k with nav

Buy the time you pay the importer and pay tax landing it in the UK you could have bought a uk spec car

not sure what the homologation costs are also (Fog lights, speedo etc.).

Surely better to have a uk car from a dealer with a warranty.

Infinity.............

so u think 4 around that money i get get a low millage is200 sport ?? what u think ill get ie age millage

In my last sport (Heavy right foot)

around town 20-22MPG

open road 26-28 MPG 30 if i was really careful

Buy it, you know you want to. You'll never regret it.

Infinity.....

so u think 4 around that money i get get a low millage is200 sport ?? what u think ill get ie age millage

Best thing to do is to look on Lexus used car section and also on autotrader or something..

is the sport worth the extra cash ? over the se

I would say so, i think the trim is just nicer inside.

The body roll is lower with the sport suspension and traction is better with the limited slip diff.

Yeah i prefer the sport.

when you say "ap" that doesnt just mean japan. In many countries in asia, there are lexus IS200s. In most asian countries, we basically all have Sport version only.

With 7K GBP, you wont be able to get an IS200 imported. Locally, it would be difficult to find an 2000 IS200 for that price alone.

My IS is a 99, and the ave price in the market is around 10K GBP in HK.