Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scratches Near Rear Arches

Looks like a respray mate as the paint has come off. Is there an indentation too? Could try and touch it up but would probably look *******.

Might be the ***** off the road being flicked up at the car? Although I've never had anything like it. Kids getting in the car carying something or putting something in the back?? Could be anything mate.

Looks like a respray mate as the paint has come off. Is there an indentation too? Could try and touch it up but would probably look *******.

Might be the ***** off the road being flicked up at the car? Although I've never had anything like it. Kids getting in the car carying something or putting something in the back?? Could be anything mate.

Deep indentation so I will probably wait till i need some other parts spraying up as it's not such a biggie, probably cr*p coming off the roads around here as i hardly have anyone in the back. Just a bit irritating more than anything.

To be honest though mate if you look at the angles it doesn't look like these were caused by flying debris as they're all wrong!

Have to admit I've never had scratches like these in this area on my IS or any of my previous cars?