Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Proud New Owner Of A Gs300

P4UL T

Some of you that know me, will know I have been looking for a GS300 for a few weels now. Anyway Sanj (Mr-Lex) and I found the right one today.

Here she is,

08082006131th4.th.jpg

08082006129aq0.jpg

08082006132mc6.th.jpg

2002 GS300 SE Navigator. Full Lexus history and 1 owner. Car needs a few little bits doing to it but we got it for a very very good price :winky: so I can afford to spend a little on it. See you all soon. Off to play in it, C ya

Paul

Dunno why the pics are so small, not used to using image shack. Anyway will put better ones up later

This is never the same Paul that once put the Lexus badges on a Corsa is it?

Think it could be seeing as you know Sanj!

How's tricks fella, long time no see, I really need to make more of an effort now I've got a bit of free time!

Absolutely ace looking car anyway mate, I'd have one looking just like that anyday :D

You'll definitely need those clear repeaters first though in my opinion :P

Congrats on your new purchase mate. I'm sure you'll love it. Makes a change from the previous car you had. :D

Hope you and Sanj are both well? It's been a while....! Are you popping up to Tint R to get it pimped? :winky:

wow, 02, that's newish..excellent purchase..is it the 02 that was floating around on ebay?

Wanna race? :lol:

P.S How about pimpin yours up?

Hi Maneesh,

Yeah it was the one that was on eBay,

Thonk I will leave the pimpin to you for now :)

excellent :D

might we be seeing it next week :whistling:

Hi Barry,

Na not taking to Germany, but it is tempting :whistling:

I wanna take a car round the ring and give it a good thrashing, not gunna thrash mine.

So we are gunna hire a car, maybe a IS250 :winky:

See you on the 18th :D

This is never the same Paul that once put the Lexus badges on a Corsa is it?

Think it could be seeing as you know Sanj!

How's tricks fella, long time no see, I really need to make more of an effort now I've got a bit of free time!

Absolutely ace looking car anyway mate, I'd have one looking just like that anyday :D

You'll definitely need those clear repeaters first though in my opinion :P

Yes that is I, im good thanks, hope you are cool. Hopefully will see you soon at a meet or beer up :winky:

Congrats on your new purchase mate. I'm sure you'll love it. Makes a change from the previous car you had. :D

Hope you and Sanj are both well? It's been a while....! Are you popping up to Tint R to get it pimped? :winky:

Hi fella,

your right it has been a while. We are both good thanks. Hope you are good too.

Not planning on tinting it yet, but if I do I will give you a shout when we pop up

Thanks for all your comments guys, see you all soon

Paul

That car was bargain of the century....and almost in excellent condition! Minor little work needed and will be MINT after that! I'm well pleased with the purchase!!! Love the gadgets and gizmo's in the car...esp' the SAT NAV!!! Very impressive....!!! Now you need to mod the screen to play the AV stuffs!!!! Another member to LOC :winky: Where's my commission :P :lol:

@ ifraz, need to persuade him trot to TintR...been long time mate! How'z life!?!?

Here some better pixrs of the bog standard car....moddin' should start now hey Paul!!! :P :tomato: :winky:

gallery_1808_7_23972.jpg

gallery_1808_7_9806.jpg

gallery_1808_7_60489.jpg

gallery_1808_7_10021.jpg

gallery_1808_7_5601.jpg

gallery_1808_7_31538.jpg

Nice one. Just a point that the satnav screen may not be of VGA quality, so playing movies and stuff may not be as good as modern TV screens. Well, it was sub VGA on the 98-01 models anyway. :yawn:

Good buy! all you need is 20 inch rims, slam it by 3 inches, tints, and you are all set!

Nice one. Just a point that the satnav screen may not be of VGA quality, so playing movies and stuff may not be as good as modern TV screens. Well, it was sub VGA on the 98-01 models anyway. :yawn:

His 02, so surely that must do it :unsure: Anyway, is there way of checking of the screen if it's VGA or not via the car system? Or can the Lex dealer find out???

Actually has anyone done the GS300/430 TV conversion here :question: Any tips, idea's.... :question:

Edited by Mr-Lex

u mean Sanj isn't gonna let you take his motor round the ring??

See you next week.

Cheers Lee,

Sanj offered me to take his round last time but I declined,

I wront worry if we have a hire car :)

See you next Friday