Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Total Closure On Gs

Ok,

I know other people on here have been making and selling these units in the past, but at the moment these units seem very hard to come by. And I hope I am not treading on anyones toes (Dave and Geoffers).

On my old car I had one of these total closure units from eBay for a Vauxhall. These work in exactly the same way as I could hold the key in the lock and everything would close. The unit done this for me. So surely this would work on the GS.

I am willing to give it a try but first I need to locate the correct wires in the wiring loom in the car.

These are the wires I need locate:

1, trigger into the box (12v +) only for a second (ie when the deadlocks are activated)

2, then after its trigered it sends out a negative that then winds the windows up using the existing system in the car, the unit just overides this making the car think you have the key in the door.

As I said if anyone can help with locating these wires I would be willing to give it a try on my GS and maybe us GS owners can enjoy remote total closure.

Thanks

Paul

DUDE YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!

The GS comes with remote total closure as standard!

Press and hold the lock or unlock button on your remote. Watch with amazement as the car unlocks/locks, windows go all the way up/down, and the sunroof opens/closes.

It's on my 99, don't see why it's not on your 02? :lol::lol::lol:

Didn't your car come with an owners manual?

DUDE YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!

The GS comes with remote total closure as standard!

Press and hold the lock or unlock button on your remote. Watch with amazement as the car unlocks/locks, windows go all the way up/down, and the sunroof opens/closes.

It's on my 99, don't see why it's not on your 02? :lol::lol::lol:

Good man I will give it a try

Didn't your car come with an owners manual?

Na, will be getting one tomorrow tho, (I did say it was cheap)

I knew the GS done this plus saw Maneesh and eXOBeX doing on their's at JAE!!!!

Truthfully we haven't played with the car yet...NO road TAX plus the car's already gone in for a little tweaks :driving: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links