Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

60k Service Price Guide

On friday the 4th Aug i emailed lexus - Liverpool , Chester, Stockport, Hanley, Manchester asking for a Price for a service minus the Spark Plugs.

Results are as followed

Liverpool from Dave Allen- £392.71inc vat

Chester - To carry out the 60k/6th year service for your vehicle would cost 918.39 as at this interval the cambelt and spark plugs need changing. However, as you have all ready had the spark plugs done the cost is reduced to 765.69 inc VAT.

Stockport Paul Marrow- £395.15 Service incl discount will be £355.64 inc discount, cambelt replacement will be 317.52 inc discount

Hanley - £390

Manchester - £450 inclusive of VAT.

Will update if people reply

look like i am going to Stockport

have asked liverpool will they price match will let ya know

On friday the 4th Aug i emailed lexus - Liverpool , Chester, Stockport, Hanley, Manchester .......

Will update if people reply

Don't hold your breath, if Lexus Cardiff are anything to go by...... very simple request 2 days ago...... slack as **** :tsktsk:

If you want pal i can ask my m8 if he will do it for you as a foreigner and you will get your book stamped etc.

I will ask him to see if he will do it then ask him what he will charge(its Bolton BTW)

I will let you know

If you want pal i can ask my m8 if he will do it for you as a foreigner and you will get your book stamped etc.

I will ask him to see if he will do it then ask him what he will charge(its Bolton BTW)

I will let you know

ya thats great just let us know

updated prices too

should i look to be getting my cambelt done now or at 100k

Hanley are swines when it comes to email (I emailed them ALL a few months back), but according to Chris Shipley's Service Price Matrix the 60,000 miler is £449.93. As this is the dearest service on the schedule, I suspect it includes new plugs, maybe even a cambelt. Ring them and speak to Chris, he'll fill you in and give you a price so cheap you'll be amazed that it's a genuine dealer service! :P

Hanley are swines when it comes to email (I emailed them ALL a few months back), but according to Chris Shipley's Service Price Matrix the 60,000 miler is £449.93. As this is the dearest service on the schedule, I suspect it includes new plugs, maybe even a cambelt. Ring them and speak to Chris, he'll fill you in and give you a price so cheap you'll be amazed that it's a genuine dealer service! :P

Got to agree, give them a ring 01782 26900, you can speak to Chris in parts or Bryan(I think) in Service. Tell them you a Goldie and you'll get 15% of the parts, not the labour as its cheapest anyway.

Good luck.

:o Wonder what service guide Lexus Chester use....Cambelt is changed at 100k or 90k if you want to be on the safe side.

Chester are so overpriced - it was the closest to me before my IS went and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone sorry.

The timing belt is optional at 60k, the original requirement is 100k.

Make sure you get a price from Hanley they will beat any price that you've been quoted.

I paid £350 for my 60k service at Hanley but provided my own spark plugs, you can also supply your own oil as well and that will knock £60 off the stealers (£30 at Hanley), and make sure you change the aircon filter yourself (www.puravent.co.uk)

Don't let the robbing barstools rip you off!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links