Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels-inmotion Logo......

hi tony :) i'll make you one when i get home tomorrow... i just made adie a photoshop alloy wheel transplant... but it's on this crappy internet connection, so any graphics i upload will look like rubbish :(

hold off for a lil while longer and let me get my design in :D

So he has to come through you so you can take the credit.

Its an open invitation for people that want to take part in designing a logo which the owner has put forward for all to participate.

Anyway your on holiday.....enjoy it :tomato:

So I can take the credit ? What do you take me for, a glory hunter? :angry:

Yes, the owner has put forward an invitation, i'm personally upset that I wasn't asked, doesn't make me feel very valued.

I am on my holiday, but I log onto LOC when it's to warm outside so I can chill out ............

Good luck with your Logo Tony.

I take it you've got the hump?

Yes, the owner has put forward an invitation, i'm personally upset that I wasn't asked, doesn't make me feel very valued.

No-one was asked...its open.

chill out im sure theres no malice intended all will be fine when you get back off your hols,tony will welcome you with a big bear hug.Its an open event so submit your design who knows you might even win. :D

:wub::wub:

Its an open invitation for people that want to take part in designing a logo which the owner has put forward for all to participate.

I am on my holiday, but I log onto LOC when it's to warm outside so I can chill out ............

I read it as saying "can someone design a logo "

i didnt read "can someone, but not scarface, design a logo "

im really upset that tony didnt ask me to design his website :P

Why are you taking this so personally, i didn't exclude you maliciously.... My oversight was innocent simply because you are away.... Every area of the wim web site and forum is basked in communication between ourselves down to the next dot, i depend on your skill constantly and would not knowingly jeopardize our relationship!

The fact that LOC are so passionate to assist wim is a credit to Metserve and wim and indeed to the club.... I understand why you feel excluded and i hope you can understand how this evolved as a exciting opportunity for everyone........ Still friends?

My, my, my, what can i say. I can't believe people have taken this so personally. Haven't been able to log on since midday yesterday and bu**ery, missed all the whining last night cos of it. :tomato:

:offtopic: Currently stuck in CDG airport after missing connecting flight due to Air France having the continious ability to delay flights and not give a t*ss - 8hrs in this sh*t hole. :angry::crybaby::angry:

Listen peeps, if you want to stick something in - post it - then let the banter and jovial abuse begin - it could be a lot worse than not being personally asked - you could get 5 days leave then have to spend one of them in a fri**ing french airport. :angry::angry:

CHILL OUT PEEPS :P

@ aido

- it must just be me but I look at it and see Heels in Motion and it makes my mind wander :P

From what i've read of your posts in the past, it doesn't take a lot :lol:

Dek

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links