Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Caliper Colour

Bulldog

Lo all

I am consulting you all on which colour you think would suit my calipers on a Met Blue IS SPort(i dont know the correct Lexus name for my paint any help would be great :) )

And also where to get myself some caliper transfers and a spangly metal tax disc holder

Looking forward to your suggestions

Dave aka Bulldog

i know its common but red would look awesome against your blue IS sport

This is what red against the this blue looks like...... I also considered gold but I'm glad i went with the red in the end.... :)

HERE

search through the registry and you should get loads more colours..... :winky:

Dave

You can buy the caliper transfers through the LOC - Club store at the top of the page. When you paint the caliper be sure & paint the exposed parts of the hub as you can still see them through the wheels & they look naff once you paint the caliper.

Cheers

robert

Lo all

I am consulting you all on which colour you think would suit my calipers on a Met Blue IS SPort(i dont know the correct Lexus name for my paint any help would be great :) )

And also where to get myself some caliper transfers and a spangly metal tax disc holder

Looking forward to your suggestions

Dave aka Bulldog

I used to have black with white decals which looked cool.

Now got red with white decals and it looks much better.

Decals are Here

Paint can be bought from Halfords. Or there is a caliper painting kit which I bought from eBay. The paint is much brighter and turns kind of rubbery... much better than hammerite IMO... The kit I bought is Here But they sell around 6 different colours. :D

Plus it makes your car go that little bit more faster... adds about 0.001 bhp if my dyno was correct :lol:

I was going to do my calipers red but at the last moment i decided to do them silver to match the alloys. Make sure you use Lacquer to seal it after you've put the paint on.

caliper2.jpgcaliper5.jpg

Plus it makes your car go that little bit more faster... adds about 0.001 bhp if my dyno was correct :lol:

Removal of the rust on the caliper reduces the weight of the car which makes it faster :lol: