Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rolling Road Event Sat 14th Oct

murph

Hello

I have booked a rolling road event at Janspeed in Salisbury for all Lexus cars on Saturday 14th October and have a club rate of £25 per run as oppossed to the normal £50 rate.

Janspeed

Castle Works

Castle Road

Salisbury

SP13RX

Would you please post your interest and call Kathryn Brown at Janspeed on 01722 321833 to book your time slot please.

I am sure I can be persueded to take you on a factory tour and show some of our Heritage material that includes some of the old Nissan Touring Car bits plus a view of our well equiped service centre etc

Please PM me if you have any querries

Regards

Murph

It's fine to come along for the meet and chat plus the factory tour etc

Nearer the date I will chase bookings if we haven't receievd calls but the event is usually a good morning for everyone who turns up

Thanks for your interest so far

Murph

It's fine to come along for the meet and chat plus the factory tour etc

Nearer the date I will chase bookings if we haven't receievd calls but the event is usually a good morning for everyone who turns up

Thanks for your interest so far

Murph

I might be up for the meet but not sure on the rolling road, wouldnt want to disapoint myself :(

Would my mate be able to take his punto on the rolling road or is it just for the lexus

So any news on if my punto mates can run, theres 2 of them need to know soon as they might book up the day before or after so they can come to the meet anyways

Hi

sorry for the delay, they can run if they go either first or last if that's Ok?

Please book via Kathryn Brown tel no on first post

Thanks

Murph

Hi,

I went last year,im not so sure about putting my car on the rollers again as there been not engine mods since the last run.

For anyone whos not been down to Janspeed its a Great day out and there a friendly bunch of people.Anyone whos into cars and motorsport the factory Tour is very interesting and well worth a look ;)

Chips..

Is it ok to turn up for the 'meet' of we're not going on the rollers?

I might just have the bad boy run in by this meet :D Hoping to pop it on the rollers and show off the new beast :winky:

wouldn't mind getting my car on Janspeeds rollers again, as there the rollers I've always used when mods are concerned

Had a sick tezza on the last time with a poor 157 rwhp :(

but she's much better now (thanks TDI)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Kathryn from Janspeed. :D

Paul Murphy has gone off on business, so in his absence, can I please ask that anyone who wants to book their place on the rolling road this Saturday (14th October), please email at events@janspeed.com.

Please can this be done urgently!

Thank you

is anyone going to this.......

I'm still planning on going

was just about to ask what time we were meeting there

and I also have a friend who's interested in coming up (he's hoping to putting his 200sx on the rollers if there was space or time)