Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Street Parade Anyone?

Rob

Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the street parade on saturday?

There is an estimated 1.2 million people atending this year ( same as berlin) so even if the weather is crap it will still be warm!

There is an estimated 1.2 million people atending this year ( same as berlin) so even if the weather is crap it will still be warm!

Sounds like it's going to be busy :duh:. What's it in aid of please Rob? I won't be going but was just interested :)

Sounds like it's going to be busy :duh:. What's it in aid of please Rob? I won't be going but was just interested :)

It was originally a demonstration/parade in support of "love, peace, freedom, generosity and tolerance" in line with the swiss sense of neutrality with a dance music basis but 15 years later it has developed into one of europes largest street parades with music floats that travel a set route around Zurich, mainly near the lake, there will be one of europes largest laser light shows in the evening and many DJ's from around the world at different stages.

its not my type of music really but it is a great atmosphere, free and also large amounts of THIS :D so why not!

www.streetparade.ch and a small TRAILER

It has reached such proportions that are calls to make the street parade day a national holiday

Guest inicol63
true but the train network is fantastic over here so i dont expect any major probs.

I was having a laugh to myself earlier about the chaos in the UK, knee ***** reaction in my eyes

I have forward this onto my brother who lives near Zurich place called Baar.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!