Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pedal Power V's Yank Cop Tank

Noel

erm i think its a fake......

i actually think the chasing "police car" was actually the car being chased by the "real" police, and the bike and the voices added afterwards, no one......can pedal that fast for that long, also look closely at the front chasing car, the lights arnt real, and the car is smaller than the remaining police cars

Edited by Monster-Mat

erm i think its a fake......

i actually think the chasing "police car" was actually the car being chased by the "real" police, and the bike and the voices added afterwards, no one......can pedal that fast for that long, also look closely at the front chasing car, the lights arnt real, and the car is smaller than the remaining police cars

I think you are right in that the clip might have been altered( speeded up)...... but the lead car looks like an unmarked cop car as it has it's lights inside the back window.... also when it came up behind the two trucks it did seem to slow down alot to watch where the cyclist went, then went around by the hard shoulder whereas the third car backed off and left him made that move.... I think if they were pursuing the first car then they would have moved up and closed that exit off.....

Who knows..... :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links