Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looky What I Just Got This Week!

skeet94

Can't wait to get these on :D For now they'll be on stock suspension. Still waiting on Supra BBK and Tein Flex with EDFC which should complete the aesthetic/basic suspension handling of the car due next month :D.

Wheels are 19x10 Rears & 19x9 Fronts. Rear tires will be 285x35x19 Falken FK451's that I picked up off eBay for £180 for the pair with full 8mm tread :hehe: and Front tires will be 245x40x19 :hehe: apparently referred to as the "fat" setup in the US, where comfort isn't traded off for having 19" wheels and providing better protection for the rims over potholes :D.

I'm waiting for filexoom to get back online so I can upload the pictures :(. I'll post up pics in a bit.

Adie: Just waiting on the bloody webhosting site to come online so I can post up the pictures :(. Also at work so don't have the pictures here...will definitely post up tonight if its back up! :D

Aido: Yep exactly the same wheels, just with a Silver Polished Face instead of the Black face. They'll be going on a Silver Mk2 Aristo, looking to have the Supra front BBK drop-in upgrade, and Tein Flex. Also looking at the Tom's underbody bracing. Goal is for it to be one of the best, tightest handling Aristo's on here, then go all out on performance :D.

Tempo/Syd: Thanks for chiming in, you've got PM.

Should have wheels on car today with stock suspension (temporarily) so will post up those pics as well :D

Can't wait to see it, it's going to be awesome :)

I've heard the Aristo's are a little floaty and need suspension upgrades, bet they'd be pretty nippy then!

Although not on the car (Having trouble getting ahold of a set of 245/40/19 Falken FK451's)....HERE THEY ARE:

723640_24_full.jpg

723640_23_full.jpg

723640_22_full.jpg <--- Look at that lip :o

723640_20_full.jpg <--- 2nd pic of the lip B)

723640_18_full.jpg <--- Gives off a nice look in the dark with just a tiny light shining ... going to look NICE at night.

Just waiting for tyres from my local shop, which should be sometime Tuesday and will give the car a wash next Saturday and take it out for some pictures if the weather allows. Hope these pictures will do for now :D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links