Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Waiting To Purchase An Is200

sorted vti

hey.

just thought id introduce myself.

neil from kent. been looking for a couple of weeks now for an is200. only got about £5000 to spend so finding it hard to find a decent one.

currently driving a corsa and have a honda civic crx on the drive waiting to be finished. sold my golf vr6 this week and just want to find a decent 200 to buy.

been and looked at a couple but they want too much money for what they are. seems to be the case. its got to have the leather and must have full lexus history. thats pretty much my only requirement. plus it cant be green.

anyways people. hope this forum is as informative as the other forums i frequent on!!

cheers

neil

Welcome to the club :)

You only get full leather in the newer models. You only get half leather on the older models.

I'd look at an older model in good condition for 5K rather than a newer one with a huge mileage on it, after you've put a private plate on no one knows how old the car is anyway (not that it really matters).

Best car i can find for the money on Autotrader is this white one Click Here I would check how much a service would cost too as i think it's a major one at 60k

yeah the golf did shift i must admit. was a bit of a boyracer car!! had the full stainless and chipped. was pushing over 200bhp. lowered and nice rims. not really my thing anymore. just want a nice comfortable cruising car.

yeah i did mean the half leather. sorry. well ive been looking around the 99-2000 age of car. there around the 5000 sort of mark, just got to find the right one with the lowest milage. one will come along. i can be patient.

looks like a nice one jock. but thats just out my price range. sorry mate.

cheers for the warm welcome guys

• 4 weeks later...

cheers. sadly it didnt. it cost me £6100.

i know its a grand more than i said but i guessed i had to up the money to have more of a choice of a better range of cars.

definitely worth spending the extra. love it!!!!! hasnt got sat nav but its got the rest.

im happy with it anyway.

picking the first little mod up tommorow for it. a nice sports grill direct from lexus painted!

also got a stereo fascia adapter sitting here so i can fit the tv head unit, and freeview.

plus some clear rear fog lights in the post