Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mini Meet

Kazi

As the topics suggests, I was thinkin we should have another mini meet. Bite to eat, drink perhaps....

Please express your interest and available dates :D

Thus so far then;

Myself of course,

Lee_iceman

Mr Morse

Waddy

i_love_my_is200

Aido (Possibly)

Chris.S

chrisis200 if he's not doing his nails :lol:

MattCook

Just dont leave your pints lying around, otherwise i_love_my_is200 goes on a vigilante! :lol:

Edited by Kazi

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be up for it, depending on location. could also sort out the fog to brake conversion lee?? :whistling: :winky:

Yeah, now that sounds like a plan! :D

Ok, well, location im not fussed about, anywhere round the midlands is not to far out my way. Lee, where was that pub we went to to get thme brake leds off Mike? Thats been ok in the past.......long as your not dying of thirst mind :lol:

I'll be there... :D

How about sometime 2nd week in September, say Weds 6th?

Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road,

Sawley,

Long Eaton,

Nottingham,

NG10 3AE

Just off M1 junction 24A (A50)

7pm eating @ 7:30pm

Nice big car park and plenty of space for burnouts / donuts (for Bill) :D :lol::lol:

MAP HERE

Edited by Mr Morse

I'm up for it - depending on location. In Lincoln most of the week but sure I could travel from St Ives to meet you orrible lot !! :P

This place is only about 50mins drive from Lincoln :D

I wonder if we'll get a treat of Aido's Aigo? :blink::lol:

i'd be up for it, depending on location. could also sort out the fog to brake conversion lee?? :whistling: :winky:

Yes mate, i'll make sure I bring some Diodes.

Yeah, now that sounds like a plan! :D

Ok, well, location im not fussed about, anywhere round the midlands is not to far out my way. Lee, where was that pub we went to to get thme brake leds off Mike? Thats been ok in the past.......long as your not dying of thirst mind :lol:

It was the plank and Leggett, food came pretty quickly though and was pretty decent.

I'll be there... :D

How about sometime 2nd week in September, say around Weds 4th?

Anybody have a particular venue in mind? If not, how about here:

Shepherds Restaurant

Stragglethorpe

Radcliffe-On-Trent

Nottingham

Nottinghamshire

NG12 2JZ

It's just off the A52 south of Nottingham on the Cotgrave Road.

Nice big car park and plenty of space for burnouts / donuts (for Bill) :D :lol::lol:

I'd have to think about this one as it 75 miles away.

plank and leggit was good for me, been there a couple times since :D

@ lee, bring the diodes and whatever wire is needed and i'll square up the cost with you when i c ya. i presume i just use the standard fog light bulbs to act as the brake lights?

@ kazi, don't leave it on the floor then :lol: :P

bring the diodes and whatever wire is needed and i'll square up the cost with you when i c ya. i presume i just use the standard fog light bulbs to act as the brake lights?

I believe the standard bulbs will work as brakes. Could do with confirmation from Mike or some first tho as I have the LEDs.

Will try and make it down in the Aigo, willhopefully have another job by this date so no idea where I'll be in the country but I'm round here I'll be there!

bring the diodes and whatever wire is needed and i'll square up the cost with you when i c ya. i presume i just use the standard fog light bulbs to act as the brake lights?

I believe the standard bulbs will work as brakes. Could do with confirmation from Mike or some first tho as I have the LEDs.

Correct, you only need to upgrade to 1157 dual filament if you are converting to fogs/brakes/sidelights

Correct, you only need to upgrade to 1157 dual filament if you are converting to fogs/brakes/sidelights

Cheers for that Mike.

I'll bring the bits with me Rob, should only be a 10 - 15 minute job.

Cheers for that Mike.

I'll bring the bits with me Rob, should only be a 10 - 15 minute job.

And me please dude :D

Just dont leave your pints lying around, otherwise i_love_my_is200 goes on a vigilante! :lol:

:lol::lol: am i ever gonna hear the end of this one Kaz?? :lol::lol:

To be fair, you did, very kindly buy me another beer :D