Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help On Cd Unit Purchase

GWilso

I've been looking at double din stero units on Caraudiodirect.co.uk the model is a Kenwood DPX701U

Sorry not sure how to insert the link but can anyone tell me if you think I will have any probs having this fitted to My IS200

I'm planning on purchasing it online then taking it to a Car sparky so any input would be great

G

Not seen it but there shouldn't be any probs with fitting it mate. It'll probably have an ISO connector on the back anyway :winky:

You should be ok with fitting it yourself mate and save a bit of money :)

I've been looking at double din stero units on Caraudiodirect.co.uk the model is a Kenwood DPX701U

Sorry not sure how to insert the link but can anyone tell me if you think I will have any probs having this fitted to My IS200

I'm planning on purchasing it online then taking it to a Car sparky so any input would be great

G

Sorry but as your model is an SE it won't be straight forward because the sport & SE have a seperate amplifier behind the glove box..... ;)

Do a search on the forum for replacing headunit.... being covered loads of times

good luck

Thanks for the input guys just wanted to make sure this will fit OK I really don't have the knoledge of fitting stereo's with or without the added amps in glove box and for the sake of £30 and peace of mind ill just get the sparky to fit it but thanks for the advise anyhow

G

Sorry but as your model is an SE it won't be straight forward because the sport & SE have a seperate amplifier behind the glove box..... ;)

Do a search on the forum for replacing headunit.... being covered loads of times

good luck