Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

300bhp Is200

Bazza

had a chance to passenger in the legendry 300hp chariot today

i also had previously been it before

all i can say is whooppeeee

that is some car, it has lost any feeling of being an underpowered IS200, sounds fantastic, and pulls like a...like a .....like a well to be honest, the only other IS to compare it with powerwise, is the monster

fantastically smooth, a transformation, dont know quite what TDI have done, but it works very well :D

Nice one Barrie.. Another lucky punter :D

It certainly sounds awesome from what everybody has been saying

Well done to Daz and TDI...

I can't wait untill I get a chance to have a ride in it (Daz??? :blush: )

had a chance to passenger in the legendry 300hp chariot today

i also had previously been it before

all i can say is whooppeeee

that is some car, it has lost any feeling of being an underpowered IS200, sounds fantastic, and pulls like a...like a .....like a well to be honest, the only other IS to compare it with powerwise, is the monster

fantastically smooth, a transformation, dont know quite what TDI have done, but it works very well :D

cheers bazza all good news and to be compared with the monster a 3.0 twin turbo well WOW

@ adie your welcome for a spin mate

Have your knuckles returned to the normal colour yet Barrie? The white knuckle ride was short but sweet.

How does the Starlet feel after we had a "little look" at it?

ah... you saw me holding on for dear life then !! :blush:

the starlet feels great, a lot more responsive, and smoother

was really surprised, hopefully when the abortion that was originally installed by a certain "other tuner" :shutit: is ripped out and installed PROPERLY, there will be more improvement ;)

thanks Mark for you "little look" :unsure:

so has daz actually had a go yet or are other ppl just the ones getting all the fun lol :P

:blush:

no i am sure mark has put a sign on it out side TDI test rocket a £1 a ride :lol:

no i realy dont mind mark has asked for permission and all this good feedback

helps everyone because i could be biased and say its the best so could TDI

because they tuned it

it gives others a chance to express their opinions but cant wait to get it back :D

plus it lets you know a bit more about these engines because another milestone has

been hit :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links