Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Running Pi Springs On An Is200?

waddy

Think Chris Shipley had these mate, personally I've experienced the Eibach's for ages and really rate them highly pal, they're that goof even Toyota chose them for the official springs, so personally I'd just go for them and at least you can then pass them off as the TTE's should you ever need to........

Hope you had a bright drive home pal!!!!!

I got Pi springs fitted to my IS200 tried for the Eibach's but delivery did not suit as car was booked into garage. They dropped the car 35mm & improved the handling so pleased with them, just got to watch out for the speed bumps. Attached photo hope it is not to big on the post !

post-11692-1155371574.jpg

Hope you had a bright drive home pal!!!!!

Yeah - LOL. Had them on all the way home. People keep moving out of the way :blink:

Went out when it was dark last night and boy o boy are they bright. Just need to sort out the full beams.

Cheers fella. PS - Aerial works fine too. :D

Speak soon anyway.

sure chris had spax springs

think he was happy with them as well

Yeah you're right pal, I'm a spax to at that time in a morning!

Mark - think it was 4300 or 6000k full beams you need, think they do them on eBay for about a tenner or less?

Missing them already, the lights on the new car are crap in comparison!

Doesn't seem bad, just had a look on Demon Tweeks and they're quoting £156 - had a look on the Prolex site but these aren't listed for the IS200 - might be worth either contacting Dave @ Prolex or Mark / Sam @ TDI to see what price they can do them for...

hi all

been looking at lowering the car, phoned lexus to ask about thier springa, they quoted me £151 inc vat for supply.

is this a good price for them and are there any for the same price that i should consider?

Thanks

Raj

Can't really see you getting any springs much cheaper than that mate

MacRS200 has PI's fitted to his IS

Yup I got em on the IS200, which is a Sport they are good and improved the handling no end.

Softer than the coilovers on the Tezza, put the same load in the back of the IS and the rears tuck into the arches, the Tezza stays where it is. Having said that I would recommend them.

Would say the price in the link is a bit expensive, quick Google HERE and a bit cheaper :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links