Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cleveland Newbie

Gambo

Hi to all, will be picking up my first Lexus IS200 SE next Friday, think i have got a good deal from Lexus in Leeds, i am not a complete stranger to the Toyota Stable so to speak, my past cars have included a Carina E CDX, then a Yaris T Sport, then a RAV 4, then a Corolla T Sport, however my heart ruled my head a few months ago and i went over to SEAT and bought an Ibiza Cupra TDI, dont get me wrong its a lovely car and very very quick but it is not for me, far too stiff on the suspension plus my wife keeps on saying 'its growing on me' which in other words means she doesnt like it (put her in any toyota and she likes it instantly) and so with our 25th Silver wedding anniversary coming up next month i thought the ideal special present for her would be a Silver lexus (how romantic) so am doing a swap. I was a Gold member with TOC for a couple of years so will probably carry on the trend here very soon. I do have one small question and that is i noticed on all of the Lexus cars at the showroom none of them had any chrome locking wheel nut covers......the wheels look really good until you cast your eyes on the locking wheel nut without a shiny chrome cover on, does anyone know if they are available to buy as the salesman could not really help me......many thanks in advance.

Have asked the salesman to throw a set of mats in which he will (bless him), will ask him again if he can track down a part number for the chrome locking wheel nut covers. It just seems strange that a lovely car is spoilt by something as simple. If not then i will maybe come back to you if that is ok for info as to where you got yours from.........many thanks again.

Thanks again to all..........i picked up my IS200 SE on Friday......not a very good experience i am sorry to say (or is it me just being cynical? .......read the report i have made in the dealer section. :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links