Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do People Reckon To These Strut Braces?

waddy

Worth a look?

Not a brand name but surely a strut brace is a strut brace? As long as the material is up to scratch then they should all do the same thing.

Front

Rear

seems to have sold loads worldwide, with good feedback

look ok , dont know if i would bother with the rear one, dont think anyone with a rear has reported much difference, and they do limit your bootspace

Mine Katayama is still up for SALE :winky:

Could even bring it and fit it at the mini meet.

Bring it dude, id be interested in seeing how far out it is to fit with the TTE box. On anothe note, isnt the TTE box just nasty! Looking at the rest of the s/c kit, pipe work welding etc etc is excellent quality. The box is just cheap!

Mine Katayama is still up for SALE :winky:

Could even bring it and fit it at the mini meet.

Bring it dude, id be interested in seeing how far out it is to fit with the TTE box. On anothe note, isnt the TTE box just nasty! Looking at the rest of the s/c kit, pipe work welding etc etc is excellent quality. The box is just cheap!

OK mate, i'll bring it. Mines not to bad now, I gave it a quick spray and put a Lexus badge in the corner.

I think if its just to go over the airbox, it can be lift with a bit of card under the mounts. We'll have to see.

Trouble I have is it won't fit over my EDFC motors.