Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ordered: Lexus Is250 Auto With Mm. Black On Black

After ordering an IS220 SE MM just last week for my grandad, I have just ordered another one as the following:

IS250 SE AUTO MM BLACK ON BLACK from the same dealer.

Its a real shame about the HIDS only available on the SE-L/Sport but end of the day I dont want to over run my finances.

Delivery Date 1st September, I could get it next monday however I want to have it on 56 plate, not bad hey?

So at the moment the car just sitting at the dealership.

I want to get the car specially waxed by professionals, any recommendations?.

I will do a nice review as Koshie, that was great what he did with all the detail images.

Have a good weekend,

After ordering an IS220 SE MM just last week, I have just ordered another one as the following:

IS250 SE AUTO MM BLACK ON BLACK.

Its a real shame about the HIDS only available on the SE-L/Sport but end of the day I dont want to over run my finances.

Delivery Date 1st September, I could get it next monday however I want to have it on 56 plate, not bad hey?

So at the moment the car just sitting at the dealership.

I want to get the car specially waxed by professionals, any recommendations?.

I will do a nice review as Koshie, that was great what he did with all the detail images.

Have a good weekend,

So lets see.....you are gonna have both? or is the 250 INSTEAD of the 220d?

Why did you bother ordering a 220 if you found your grandads car so difficult to drive ?

Apologies if prev. post sounds mixed up.

I originally orderd my granddads car the Lexus IS220 diesel SE MM for him, 2 weeks later I ordered my self a IS250 AUTO SE MM!

Dealer gave an excellent discount for continued custom.

Why did you bother ordering a 220 if you found your grandads car so difficult to drive ?

I originally orderd my granddads car the Lexus IS220 diesel SE MM for him, 2 weeks later I ordered my self a IS250 AUTO SE MM!

So they are not actually both yours then...only the 250 ?

Also...which dealer is giving "excellent" discount for continued custom? and how much ??

My dealer told me when I purchased that NO lexus dealers give discount on the new 250 :-(

So they are not actually both yours then...only the 250 ?

Also...which dealer is giving "excellent" discount for continued custom? and how much ??

My dealer told me when I purchased that NO lexus dealers give discount on the new 250 :-(

The guys a salesman.......the idea is to make GP.......

They spin any old story.....

Congrats with the purchase any illestjt, hope you enjoy it! :)

Sorry to say this but that dealer lied, This price was even cheaper than AutoByTel prices!.

Why say sorry? Sounds like you got a good deal mate :D

I meant as in sorry to the guy, when the dealer who said to him "No discount"

What kind of discount can you expect to get in Great Britain?

Back here in France, we can get between 7% and 11% (11% for a company car) from a Lexus dealer on a new IS250's.

illestjt, Congratulations on the purchase.

:excl: How on this green earth did you swing delivery of an auto black on black SEL with MM in just a couple of weeks

I ordered mine in early April, car arrived at the dealers last week.

After all this time waiting, another couple of weeks dosent make any difference, so i too am waiting for the new reg plate.

Enjoy the car.

Infinity...............

Forget that in the US you can get a 350 top of the range £20,000. were all being ripped.

illestjt, Congratulations on the purchase.

:excl: How on this green earth did you swing delivery of an auto black on black SEL with MM in just a couple of weeks

I ordered mine in early April, car arrived at the dealers last week.

After all this time waiting, another couple of weeks dosent make any difference, so i too am waiting for the new reg plate.

Enjoy the car.

Infinity...............

Hey, i envy you with the SE-L. I need to sort the 250 with hids for sure.

But congrats to you. This car was dealer stock therefore un-used, un-registered, 1-3 miles.

Waiting list for brand new ordered cars with lexus is 4months. They have a quota to work on so the market isnt flooded with the cars. which is good for us, the value stays high.

So what color you go for?inside and out?

the auto is tranmission is excellent!!

BLACK very BLACK, inside and out.

I have to pass the dealer on my way home from work, its just sitting there in the pre-delivery bay behind a tall fence, it takes all of my will power not to go and peer through the fence in longing each evening.

Infinity............

I think i'll have a go at waxing myself, i used to do a bit of concours stuff a few years ago.

And i have been carefully reading Jamboo's posts on polishing, so thought i would give the Carlack 68 AIO

and glaze a go over a couple of weeks with a finish of the carnuba wax, or even pick up a diamond brite kit on e-bay.

What were you thinking of having done ?

Infinity.........

From what i have read in the forum, and had some experience of, i'm not sure its worth the money

Lexus would charge for it. Circa £300 for Diamond Brite or Supa guard, you pay all that money for a kit which costs less than 30 quid on eBay. I think £270 for someone to apply it and give you a 5 year warranty is a bit steep.

Then the wife takes you P&J through the nearest ARC with triple foam car wash and its all gone down the drain :o and the guarantee follows. Think i'll have a go myself.

Infinity............

• 4 weeks later...