Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any One Like Boxing ?

Bulldog

Anyone on here follow the Noble art???

I am a massive Boxing fan and have myself boxed and still train, i am also great freinds with World Welter/Light welter weight Champion Ricky 'The Hitman' Hatton.

I have followed boxing now for about 15yrs!! and have met many of the modern greats including ,Marvin Hagler,Sugar Ray Leonard,Roberto Duran, Eavander Holyfield to name but a few!! :tomato::blush:

Anyone on here follow the Noble art???

I am a massive Boxing fan and have myself boxed and still train, i am also great freinds with World Welter/Light welter weight Champion Ricky 'The Hitman' Hatton.

I have followed boxing now for about 15yrs!! and have met many of the modern greats including ,Marvin Hagler,Sugar Ray Leonard,Roberto Duran, Eavander Holyfield to name but a few!! :tomato::blush:

Got best boxer of Melton years ago! Id love to get back into it again full time!

Yeah love it. Well used to not too in to it anymore though as I find there not too many great fighters around at the mo. Heavyweight especially. But some very tasty welterweight and lightwelter weights around.

I've watched Mike Tyson vs Julious Francis at the MEN along with Joe Clazage and also Ricky Hatton at MEN, which I managed to get ringside seats for. Also that night managed to meet Duke Mackenzie, Amir Kharn and some others, (Probably spelt the names wrong though)

I've also got a right handed boxing glove signed by Ricky Hatton... So Dave if you could get me lefty too it'd be much appreciated mate...

Will do m8, u have a glove to get signed or u just want a random glove signing??

I will be seeing him in the next few weeks so will get ya something sorted.

As sad as it sounds i am one of the mods on his website and get all the inside info with being part of Team Hatton!!! www.rickyhitmanhatton.com thats the site for all the info!!!

I do bits of security for him and sort his merchandise too.

I was 6 fights 5 wins 1 draw as an amateur with 4 stoppages :)

I have also had 1 Muay Thai fight which i drew (was very ****** off because i pasted the other kid)

U know these sell for £150 m8 :o

Getting a left Lonsdale shouldnt be a problem , i dont have any atm so will have to see if i can scrounge ya one !!!

If u had said a random glove that aint an issue at all m8 i could get you one on them No Problem!!!

Even better m8 if you want to go buy a cheap pair of gloves and send em to me i will get em ya signed

Dave aka Bulldog

Yep i follow boxing and mma mate. IMO boxing just doesnt have the same pull as it used to due to the state of the professional heavyweight division in particular.

The interest is now in the lighter weights as we have seen.

Trained boxing for approximately 2.5yrs and loved it although the the foot movement was very hard to unlearn when i started training Ninjitsu some 3.5yrs ago.

Am a big boxing fan, although my dad is a major fan. He's followed it for years.

I'm a big Ricky Hatton fan, not just for how he fights but for how he conducts himself too.....he's never got too big or cocky, and he always seems to have time for those who've supported him all the way, a good example being the amount of times he's appeared on soccer am, who have followed him from the early days

Yeah.....I like boxing though not so much nowadays.

I loved the 'golden middleweight' era with all the greats, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard and the numerous other quality boxers of that time. Will we ever see their like again as I don`t think there has been or will be a crop like them over a sort of 10 year period.

The heavyweight division is a joke these days and much prefer going to the 'gentlemens boxing evenings' and supporting the youngsters.