Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lights....

jay m

been thinking of doin this for a while now so i decided to go for the darker tinted headlights and tail lights, posibly even the fog lighs if possible, but cant find anywhere within the uk that sells them. Any one got any ideas on where to purchase them?

what im hoping for......

lightsfm0.jpg

cheers

jay m

If thats your motor Jay very nice :)

I like these too!!! BTW whats the lexus name for that colour of car???

yeh thats my car, well sort of, been playing about with paintshop puttin in the darker lights and goin to relocate the number plate i think but undecided where yet. And its just the standard blue with much polish and too much free time lol.

thinking the lights are a must after seeing it on many other cars lately, just sourcing them is the problem :yawn:

If thats your motor Jay very nice :)

I like these too!!! BTW whats the lexus name for that colour of car???

Hi, give a look at the VIN plate on the bulkhead and give us the 3 digit colour code.... then we'll be able to give you the exact name......

BTW ..... names for the colours change depending on which country they are in but the codes stay the same....

Edit :

Here is a list...... PAINT CODES & Names

:winky:

BTW whats the lexus name for that colour of car???

Seeing as he has chrome rear lights too, its one of the early ISs and must be royal sapphire blue :)

With regard to the lights, the post 2004 spec dark front and rear lights are as below:

gallery_1236_38_533.jpg

gallery_1157_94_82314.jpg

For the rear lights though you also have the choice of the dark chrome ones (also Lexus, fitted 2001-2004):

168429642.jpg

They're all available from your lexus dealer, so the choice is yours..... :winky:

Btw, your car is looking very nice indeed B)

cheers guys, found a set randomly on e-bay ealier goin for 30 buck so bidding on that at the moment, ones scratched but i'll replace the lense with one of my current ones, worth a shot any way lol. just gotta source out some rear ones ad do the front fogs and i'll be as happy as a pig in muck. :lol:

ye my cars the Royal Sapphire (8M6),

polished a lot hece the shine. Autoglym's ultra deep shine

AG011.jpg

Your car looks very nice indeed Jay m!

Just in the process of swapping over to all the late spec lights now myself, just got the dark chrome rears to replace some faulty LEDs which i had on and got the dark spec fronts now too, jus waiting for one dark front fog now! Got all my stuff from eBay for quite good deal, got one front late spec light for £25!! Brand new!!

Just gotta keep looking mate, i'm sure your car will look even better once you've got the lights on!

Good luck