Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Many Miles Have You Done

i have had my lexus IS250 for now 7 months and have clocked up 35000 miles. The lexus dealer said I had the highest miles and using me as a case study to lknow when things need repairing, ie brakes at 30000. I have only just need a new pair of front tyres.

anyone else done similar mileage....

i have had my lexus IS250 for now 7 months and have clocked up 35000 miles. The lexus dealer said I had the highest miles and using me as a case study to lknow when things need repairing, ie brakes at 30000. I have only just need a new pair of front tyres.

5 months, and 3,500 miles :D

How does it feel? Looser? Faster?

she has got much faster and quicker through the gears, but still firm and good handling around our country roads..... And still a pleasure to drive......her MPH have improved as well now average 31 mph, when in the start was getting 28-30 ish...

Sorry this is OT but you're not on Riverside are you?

I've seen quite a few IS250's in town and most are around there...

That's some serious milage you do there though, how long are you planning to keep this one?!

Sorry this is OT but you're not on Riverside are you?

I've seen quite a few IS250's in town and most are around there...

That's some serious milage you do there though, how long are you planning to keep this one?!

Sorry not too sure what you mean by Riverside.....you from chesterfield.

company car...only allowed to do 35k per year...opps...plan is over 3 years..

Yeah I'm from the area, there are a couple of IS250's in the Riverside area, where Markham Works used to be behind the train station, and then I see one down Ashgate Road quite a lot!

Just wondered if it was you that I keep seeing!

Sounds like you'll be getting the train for the next 29 months then :o

Nah nothing's as common as those!

Andy Hart lives up your way, it's nice and quiet up that way, will keep an eye out next time I'm up there - you'll probably hear me driving along at some point as I've got to pop round and show him the new V300!

So what are you actually going to do regarding the milage on your car now exceeding the three year allowance - will work just pay the penalties or will you change to another one soon?

Yes there are a few around our way, every time we see one we go....woooow...nice car..lol.....as for miles, well have to keep it or pay a big charge for handing back...or think it is 7p per mile over the contract 105000 miles over 3 miles... it just been a mad 6 months

Hmmm...8 months and 3,800 miles, as most of the time I'm driving a Hertz yank tank. :whistling: If I'd known how much time I'd be over here I wouldn't have splashed my £33K in December 2005. :angry:

I've just passed the 21000 Mark, I got the car 7th December.

I agree, MPG is now around 31mpg and it still feels good to drive. Find myself using the sequential gearbox aquite a lot, as I find it makes the drive more engaging :D

The reminds me, Need to get it booked in for service, does anyone know how much the 20k service costs?

Eight months and 11000 miles.

Collected the car on July 7th; 1 month and a week later I have 9200 km = approx. 5716 miles. I just love it.

Noticed that after 4900 miles I started to have a better mileage.

If I calculated and converted everything well, then I have these numbers:

From the beginning 'till 4900 miles I had 31.36 mpg

After 4900 miles (and some calmer driving) I started to have 35.11 mpg

The car gets looser and looser, the gears are getting smoother...

I JUST LOVE IT !!!!

But that was a general thread, this one's specifically for IS220's and IS250's - keep up officer :P
I'm on holiday .... so I have an excuse ! lol ..............
I bought mine on may 15th 2005 on 52K

Its currently on 72003 Miles at the mo

20K in 15 months

........ it's only for 220 - 250's ........ keep up :lol: