Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi folks, I'm after some part numbers please for some various items for the Aristo, I think all of these are going to be the same part numbers of the GS range anyway..

The chrome surrounds that are on the car, I need a new one for the rear bumper, and also the rear doors - the ones I need for the doors are where the bottom of the glass meets the door - not sure what they're called but they're dinted so I'll replace them as well.

Rubber door seals - I'm thinking of replacing these on all four doors seeing as the existing ones are getting on a bit - to be fair only the fronts are letting any noise in and so may just stick with these.

Also, not sure what you call these bits, but the rubber parts at the bottom of the door frame, these have split on the fronts so just want to tidy things up a little bit...

Also, does anyone have the part number for the newer style grill as in the picture below:

48820839.P1010204x.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah will give him a buzz mate, spoke to him a couple of days ago, actually forgot but he was up this way tonight!

Just trying to get everything together, just looking at the rear light clusters and think that's going to be my next modification attempt :)

Haha, it's already got it mate!

Going to tinker with my existing grille and see what I can do with that for now :D

Looking for a replacement should I balls it all up :o

Going for the sleeper style, want people to think it's a slow car - everyone who sees it thinks it is!

Right then posting this here in case anyone ever needs this info in the future - these part numbers were taken from the details on my chassis no and frame no....

The chrome part that fits into the rear bumper - 52751-30110

The front door rubber seals - not sure which is which side - 75735-30182-c0 & 73736-30182-c0

:)