Sign in to follow this  
IS2506spd

Is 250 Windows

does ne body know how to roll up the windows. like u can roll down the window from the alarm keypad, i was wondering if u can roll up ur window by like holding on the butten on the key pad or ne thing thanks

Windows Up : PRESS DOWN THE LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEY UNTIL YOU HEAR BLEEP, DONT LET GO OF THE BUTTON AS THE WINDOWS WILL STOP AT THAT POSITION.

Windows Down: PRESS DOWN THE UNLOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEY UNTIL YOU HEAR BLEEP, DONT LET GO OF THE BUTTON AS THE WINDOWS WILL STOP AT THAT POSITION.

it doesnt work! ahhh i have the base is250 6spd does that mattterr

Depends where you are - the windows up via the fob doesn't work in some markets due to legislation (the US for example). If you are in the UK it should work on all models.

haha well is that how u roll it up by holding the lock butten on the alarm pad ?

Unfortunately no US Lexus have windows that can be wound up by holding the lock button on the key fob. Something to do with US safety legislation. There has been discussion on this point on the US Lexus owners' site Club Lexus.

haha well is that how u roll it up by holding the lock butten on the alarm pad ?

Unfortunately no US Lexus have windows that can be wound up by holding the lock button on the key fob.

Finally, we get something that the American market doesn't get!! :D

Unfortunately no US Lexus have windows that can be wound up by holding the lock button on the key fob.

Finally, we get something that the American market doesn't get!! :D

Hmmm. I guess... but Auto Window roll up function on IS250 Vs the IS350 with no auto Window roll up... :yawn::whistling:

Unfortunately no US Lexus have windows that can be wound up by holding the lock button on the key fob. Something to do with US safety legislation. There has been discussion on this point on the US Lexus owners' site Club Lexus.

I wonder if this will turn out to be another CBEST setting on the car - if they're still using the CBEST system that is?