Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Saying Hi

stav918

Hi to all,

I've had my is200se for just over 6 months and recently joined the LOC (Excellent owners club by the way).

Absolutely love the car apart from the front brakes, annoying judder. :angry:

I have fitted a sports grille (£30 +vat from lexus dealer - bargain) and a stainless steel exhaust tail pipe trim, subtle mods but effective i think.

The only thing i have done to the interior so far is to replace the awful black cigar lighter and fit a stainless steel cigar lighter knob (E-bay- £3.99 another bargain) which looks really good and matches the gearknob perfectly.

does anybody have any good suggestions to improve an already smart interior?

Thanks in advance :)

Steve

Hi and Welcome to LOC!

I haven't done anything in terms of performance mods - mainly functional and visual mods (see my signature).

Another good thing would be to paint them brake calipers!

Happy motoring. :driving:

D.

Hi and Welcome to LOC!

I haven't done anything in terms of performance mods - mainly functional and visual mods (see my signature).

D.

Thanks i might just do that when i take the discs off to skim them up, hopefully that will solve the juddering.

Cheers

Steve

Hi and Welcome to LOC!

D.

Thanks i might just do that when i take the discs off to skim them up, hopefully that will solve the juddering.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve and welcome

can i suggest you just replace the discs, they are prone to warping, by skimming them you will just increase the likleyhood of them warping again

there are various outlets here on LOC for standard or performance discs, and they are all much cheaper than dealer prices

:)

Hi Steve and welcome

can i suggest you just replace the discs, they are prone to warping, by skimming them you will just increase the likleyhood of them warping again

there are various outlets here on LOC for standard or performance discs, and they are all much cheaper than dealer prices

:)

Hi Bazza

Thanks for the advice, will save myself some time and just get some new discs.

cheers

Steve